Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

We need your Feedback Regarding R2CLIENT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1: Freely move the tabs and freely arrange them
    2:Improve tabbing commands like in internet explorer (For example CTRL+1 = TAB1 1, CTRL+2 = TAB2 AND SO ON, CTRL+TAB = NEXT TAB,) If you want to know what i mean try IE or microsoft edge and see how good the tabbing commands ..
    3:Hiding the aura should be the #1 priority

Comment

Greetings to you too,

my points will be ....

1. Optimized "Hide Effect"> that will permanently hide Pixie, Genie, Chi~HF~ (perhaps soul Aura also). [we lag with the same PC build which we used before without any lag now a days.]
      2. In setting, can we have a button to hide our own Pixie and genie & Auras?
      3. Like many other posters here, "Zoom Out" please add this. ^_^
      4. Can browser users also use the same output like in client? [when new upgrades are taken into action]

Regards..

Comment

I think the client has problem. Sometimes it's not working and says .DLL is missing... something like that. And everytime that happens I have to download it all over again. it happened many times already. Please kindly look at it. Thank you

Comment

Thank you for all of the suggestions!
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

"Zoom Out"
            you can it. press CTRL + "-" or CTRL + Turn the mouse wheel
            however, the text are also smaller
            the screen is smaller and easier to enjoy play !!

Comment

Originally posted by maria145shigure View Post
              "Zoom Out"
              you can it. press CTRL + "-" or CTRL + Turn the mouse wheel
              however, the text are also smaller
              the screen is smaller and easier to enjoy play !!
              Not featured on the R2 client. You are doing that on a web browser.

Comment

Comment

Will the Client also have the feature to minimize the screen from 100 % i normally have mine at 75% and i cannot do that on the client
                  (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Originally posted by Valthor View Post
                    Will the Client also have the feature to minimize the screen from 100 % i normally have mine at 75% and i cannot do that on the client
                    I do not have any information regarding what will or will not be implemented into the client at this time. This posting is for feedback on what players would like to be implemented, and the current issues within the clients' functionality.
                    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Have the game save your vendor buy and sell items when you have to re-log, flashed crashed or you get disconnected.

Comment

Please only comment with suggestions that are pertaining to the R2Client and how it can be improved, etc on this posting. Any suggestions pertaining to anything else will be relocated here. Thank you for your understanding!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

allow alt+tab when playing fullscreen
                          fix attack speed delays
                          allow faster click registers when moving for high movement speed players

Comment

I started trying out the R2Games client today and I have to say that it is horrible compared to playing the games on a normal web browser. It boots me out about twice per hour since I have a slightly unstable internet connection, but I was able to stay connected on Google Chrome just fine. Please fix the connectivity issues on the R2Games client or at least make it more stable compared to web browsers.

Comment

After learning that flash games like CS can't be upgraded in the future because it has old codes which cannot be converted to new ones... time to stop playing.. Having a client is not a solution to solve the security issues of flash games. thanks for the memories crystal saga...

please prove me wrong if you can... so there's still hope in staying.
                              Last edited by nikiukak; 06-25-2020, 12:39 AM. Reason: Want to save this game

Comment

"User will be advised to uninstall the software from their computers. Adobe will show desktop notifications to remind users to get rid of Flash."
                                the news broadcasts about it.
                                this game will be close unless it is converted to HTML5

Comment

Working...
                                X