Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Rid of FLASH and download the Mini-Client to have fun in R2Games!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valthor
    replied
    can you explain what Bind is ? and why do i have to bind accounts together ?

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Unfortunately, there is no availability for Mac users at this time. I have forwarded the request to the team for consideration.

Leave a comment:

• scratch_Design
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Please, read the comment located directly above yours. Thank you.
    Just read it, what about Mac OS?
    Thank you.

Best,

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by scratch_Design View Post
    Is there a download option for different OS, more specifically
    • Mac OS
    • Linux
    Is R2 planning to release a version for any of the said OS, Flash will be completely removed from all browsers by December 31, 2020, theoretically we won't be able to play browser games that have dependency on Flash by then, unless you have a Windows OS device and the client installed.

Thank you for understanding.
    Best,
    Please, read the comment located directly above yours. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• scratch_Design
    replied
    Is there a download option for different OS, more specifically
    • Mac OS
    • Linux
    Is R2 planning to release a version for any of the said OS, Flash will be completely removed from all browsers by December 31, 2020, theoretically we won't be able to play browser games that have dependency on Flash by then, unless you have a Windows OS device and the client installed.

Thank you for understanding.
    Best,

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Unfortunately, the client isn't available at this time for Linux. I have forwarded the request to the team for consideration.

Leave a comment:

• lilninjamomma
    replied
    And what of the users of OS Linux? This client is not supported on such OS. Or any other system that client can't work on?

Leave a comment:

• twistedherbals
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

I suggest checking your connection. I do not have any issues with connectivity while using the client.
    My connection is fine...It doesn't dc. It crashes. Black screen. Crashes

Leave a comment:

• LordBhaal
    replied
    I assume the current client, is a stop gap measure until they actually code a brand new client instead of the cut n paste flash one we have now.

Leave a comment:

• keiber01
    replied
    Why my Cache clear everytime i open and close the R2 Client, need load all each time i close it anyone can help me?

Leave a comment:

• R2248437
    replied
    i didnt require assistance i was just pointhing out that what happen on game that is not a flash game, i understand perfectly that the client is not made to play firestone ,but the home page still listing all r2game and will try to conect to those game if you try to do it giving that error msg(those game acess should be lock until the client is ready to run them)

anyway little pet peeve could you ask the team to do so my alt tabs apear after my main tab instead of in betwen the home tab and my main (its not that it really anoying but i play cs for 9 year and any of the browser i play on ever put my alt tab first(and it kinda feel weird)

and anyway i still think using the cash shop button or the suport button should open a tab in the client instead of opening my main browser
    Last edited by R2248437; 10-02-2020, 02:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by R2248437 View Post
    ok the $ sign in the coner open my main browser but dont log me in the shop because firefox dont detect that im already log in the client

there the error msg for firestone
    The client is not intended to run Firestone at this time. Please, continue to use the browser. Thank you.

Please, make sure you're commenting in the appropriate section of the forums when you're requiring assistance with each respective game. Certain options are not available depending on what game you are presently playing. Thank you for your understanding.

Leave a comment:

• R2248437
    replied
    ok the $ sign in the coner open my main browser but dont log me in the shop because firefox dont detect that im already log in the client

there the error msg for firestone

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by twistedherbals View Post
    The client does nothing but crash. ALL the time. Why on earth would we want to use it? You're going to lose a lot of cashers
    I suggest checking your connection. I do not have any issues with connectivity while using the client.

Leave a comment:

• twistedherbals
    replied
    The client does nothing but crash. ALL the time. Why on earth would we want to use it? You're going to lose a lot of cashers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X