X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [CS Activity] A Dark Storm

[CS Activity] A Dark Storm

Duration: 3/7 – 3/13 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: An ominous turn in the weather bodes the worst for the citizens of Vidalia… Rumor has it that a dark evil has arisen among the lands called forth by a powerful group of monsters. According to wandering travelers this storm could very well be the foretold beginning of the end. Hurry and speak with the Quartermaster to help save Vidalia from impending doom! Players who kill level 30+ elite monsters (excluding dungeon mobs and bosses) will receive Winterfall Shards. Collect enough Winterfall Shards and return to the Quartermaster in Starglade to exchange them for Dark Winter Packs.
    • Winterfall Shard x 88 = Dark Winter Pack x 1
    • Winterfall Shard x 120 = Dark Winter Pack x 2
    • Winterfall Shard x 200 = Dark Winter Pack x 3

Open a Dark Winter Pack and you will randomly receive ONE of the following items:
    • Morph Crystal x3
    • Soul Print x1
    • 2x Offline Exp Token x2
    • Ethereal Wings x3
    • Blessed Stone (Bound) x3

Note: Players can only make each exchange once per day.

• Adaquious
    replied
    4 alts AFK for the whole event and not 1 sp, not lmao. I got 27 MCs though, which I dont use. The blessed stones are only good when Im in the chamber and I get the Avern boss room, the honor room, the soul orb room, or the exp room with 50 mobs. 2x exp is worthless until they release the higher levels and I'd rather have the 4x exp. All in all this event sucks. They always make the events lame with a few lame prizes mixed in. Blessed stones, seriously guys.

Leave a comment:

• Wonderiris
    replied
    OMG 2 days of AFK and only get 34 of them

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoStig View Post
    well i tried my luck at this and got that 2x ****( dont care to remember the name) since the last event that deal with the badges exchange i only got pet orbs and a couple shards for the entire week i doubt this even will reap me anything better, but gud luck to ppl who are doing it and gratz on ppl who actually get a rare item from the packs cause i sure wont.
    Don't give up, the rate's actually not that bad. I've gotten some of the bad prizes, but I've also gotten some MCs, EWs, and soul prints too. It's actually a pretty even rate unlike that pet health orb pack where you got pet health orbs like 80% of the time -.-

Leave a comment:

• keeshia
    replied
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ;D

Leave a comment:

• GeoStig
    replied
    well i tried my luck at this and got that 2x ****( dont care to remember the name) since the last event that deal with the badges exchange i only got pet orbs and a couple shards for the entire week i doubt this even will reap me anything better, but gud luck to ppl who are doing it and gratz on ppl who actually get a rare item from the packs cause i sure wont.

Leave a comment:

• R23342531
    replied
    cs getting boring

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by R21336946 View Post
    Great event .. but ..
    (there is always a but isn't there?)
    the requirement is way too high .. for max rewardsyou need 408 of those things .. if you AFK grind for 24 hours you'll be lucky to get 80 ... At least make it feasable to get 200 in a day.
    You're picking a bad spot then. I got 120 yesterday and stopped. That was about 12 hours, while being disturbed by events. Then overnight of AFKing I got about 100 in 6 hours.

I do agree the numbers suck, don't get me wrong, but saying it's impossible to get 200 a day by farming 24/7 is completely incorrect.

Leave a comment:

• R21336946
    replied
    Great event .. but ..
    (there is always a but isn't there?)
    the requirement is way too high .. for max rewardsyou need 408 of those things .. if you AFK grind for 24 hours you'll be lucky to get 80 ... At least make it feasable to get 200 in a day.
    Last edited by R21336946; 03-07-2013, 06:23 PM. Reason: correct spelling error

Leave a comment:

• Aquous
    replied
    lol i agree pretty crazy how you would need 408 shards to complete all 3 exchanges which is impossible within a day unless you cash for the shards $.$ Horrible attempt to make people cash as there's always the chance you'll get Blessed Stones or 2x Offline EXP from the packs as well. Just too many shards required for the exchange unless the drop rate is increased or lower the amount of shards needed. It's a huge waste of AFK time too x.x

Leave a comment:

• R25743361
    replied
    In 4 hour of afk, I got 60 winterfall shards so I get about 15/h. It takes 408 shards to do all the exchanges. It would take around 27 hours to get all shards (for me). So it seem impossible for most people to get all the shards needed by afk-ing (i'm level 85 eidolon).

To buy all packs daily, you need 816 crystals. So it's an average of 136 crystals per pack.

1. 3 morph crystals
    Best price : 55 x 3 = 165 crystals (Limited sale)
    Worst price : 75 x 3 = 225 crystals (Normal price for 1)

It's the only item that worth it in the pack.

2. 1 soul print
    Price : 100 crystals

Always cheaper in cash shop.

3. 2 2x Offline Exp token
    Price : 30 x 2 = 60 crystals

Always cheaper in cash shop.

4. 3 Ethereal Wings
    Best price : 35 x 3 = 105 crystals (Limited sale)
    20% off pack : 8000 / 200 * 3 = 120 crystals
    Worst price : 50 x 3 = 150 crystals (Normal price for 1)

I don't think people buy the most expensive ethereal wings so it's cheaper in cash shop.

5. 3 Blessed stone (Bound)
    Best price : less than 3 lucky coins
    Worst price : 15 lucky coins

So I think cashers are better to buy what they want in cash shop.

The event doesn't look like it's worth the time or the crystals needed for it.

Leave a comment:

• oneandonlywolf
    replied
    well i afk since i been up been 14 hrs i only got 140 shards. good drop ya right.

Leave a comment:

• _Death_Star_XXX
    replied
    This sounds like a great event.But i I wish we could have ALL the items from the pack :c oh well! I just hope I get something good...so this is an ok event for me..

Leave a comment:

• Tech1955
    replied
    This event is soooo funny, if you farm for about 3 hours and sell what you accumulated, you can go to the market and get any of these items without being disappointed when you get a Blessed Stone or 2x offline token. I've farmed for 4 hours straight which I would do normally and collect a whopping 22 winterfall shards.

I really can't figure out who this event would favor. It sure is not for those with only one character since they would have to forgo all other events just to get a chance at 3 items they may not need and for those with alts, it again is a waste of time unless they are like me who farms 4 hours daily with each alt to accumulate experience.

The reason I like this game is because I don't take events like this one serious and continue to build like I normally would. I call events like this one teaser events and I don't play any teaser event. I use too but I got tired of getting things I didn't need so I quit and my enjoyment of the game increased because of it.

Leave a comment:

• 1bookboy
    replied
    This is terrible. All of the high-levels are going to where us lower levels need to go to do our quests and such and going AFK, making it nearly impossible for us to find an instance or spot where we can actually do what we need to do. If you are going to release something like this, please make it level specific, i.e. the elite has to be within five levels of you. Either that, or add in five more instances.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X