• anno777
    replied
    hey

hi people im anno777 in crystal saga! server tundara

Leave a comment:

• angel34_jolly
    replied
    New Events

Man, r2 gives more attention to Broken Realm (events) more than they do for Crystal Saga; the frag weapons were barely "fixed" if any at all, there's just a repeat, recycling of events, or "new ones" based on the permanent ones; not claiming they aren't good events, however, newer events would attract more players, as well as keeping older ones; ticket system was down for S50 and still hasn't been fixed, as well as numerous issues with the new "perfect fragrach". thanks

Leave a comment:

• SAREENCUTY
    replied
    I love u all you dont do that to me hehehehehehehehehe

Leave a comment:

• SAREENCUTY
    replied
    Why you dont do that to me hehehehehehe

Leave a comment:

• SkyRaZoR
    replied
    Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
    Ehm no they haven't:
    - Fragarach still drains boss in Avernal with additional damage (people hitting 3,000,000,000 damage who normally do 400,000,000.
    - It's Auguric now instead of Fragarach.
    - Close-up (passive skill) isn't even proof-read: "permanently increases Movement spead and Chant speed", when it affects Attack and Cast Speed.
    - Ranger bow still nerfs Magic Attack upon upgrading. Superior VII has 9%. Perfect Auguric I has 8%. on Auguric II it has 9% instead of the supposedly 10%.

The only thing that's 'fixed' was the translating, and even that's only partially done.
    +1 on that one lol

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Cherith View Post
    Changes/Bug Fixes
    • Issues with Fragarach Weapons have been addressed.
    Ehm no they haven't:
    - Fragarach still drains boss in Avernal with additional damage (people hitting 3,000,000,000 damage who normally do 400,000,000.
    - It's Auguric now instead of Fragarach.
    - Close-up (passive skill) isn't even proof-read: "permanently increases Movement spead and Chant speed", when it affects Attack and Cast Speed.
    - Ranger bow still nerfs Magic Attack upon upgrading. Superior VII has 9%. Perfect Auguric I has 8%. on Auguric II it has 9% instead of the supposedly 10%.

The only thing that's 'fixed' was the translating, and even that's only partially done.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by TakenHour View Post
    Drop rates were absolutely stealth changed.

I went from getting 10-14 per day with 8 runs + 5 dungeon key runs, using 70% beast heart, 2x drop token and 20% drop rate goddess devotee title, down to 1-4 per day at the same 13 runs of pyschodelica. This change in drop rate happened the week they introduced the new frags. Which makes sense, you need like millions of DC's to get it up to +13 7 times. Which does incline people to cash for more dragon crystals. Just wish they'd tell us when they make changes like this.
    That is how this crooked game works. They "NEVER" tell you when they do something bad, unless they are trying to get us really riled up like with the gmut exchange deal.

Leave a comment:

• TakenHour
    replied
    Drop rates were absolutely stealth changed.

I went from getting 10-14 per day with 8 runs + 5 dungeon key runs, using 70% beast heart, 2x drop token and 20% drop rate goddess devotee title, down to 1-4 per day at the same 13 runs of pyschodelica. This change in drop rate happened the week they introduced the new frags. Which makes sense, you need like millions of DC's to get it up to +13 7 times. Which does incline people to cash for more dragon crystals. Just wish they'd tell us when they make changes like this.

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by Helldemon83 View Post
    I've had only 1 DC my last 3 days at 7 runs each. I only just started doing Psycho so it sounds like this is a pretty bad droprate.
    When I first started doing psycho I was getting 0 DC in 8 runs (I had vip then), every day, for like a whole week. As I got stronger I got more and eventually would get around 4 out of 8 runs. I did psycho today and I got 4 out of 5 runs (no more vip), which is actually a little better than my 3 out of 5 average lately.

So to me it's a regular day of an approximately 1 every other run drop rate. There are bad days and good days and you might have to play around with your titles/afk/blessing settings to find one that gives you a regular rate.

Leave a comment:

• Helldemon83
    replied
    Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
    It could just be you had bad luck today. Sometimes I get 5DS, sometimes 3, sometimes 1, and occasionally 0. (out of 5 runs). It happens, don't assume things.
    I've had only 1 DC my last 3 days at 7 runs each. I only just started doing Psycho so it sounds like this is a pretty bad droprate.

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    Make redemtion permanant. You can change the ammount to mayb 1 per day or 1 per 2 quests (3 every 2 days) You need alot of soul prints to max so this is only helpful to players of lower sperion levels

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Over all, sucks donkey balls like i said. The redempetion and seng seem to be the only good things here, the rest stink.

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by R22280434 View Post
    wow 8 runs in pyscho = 1 dc wow! scr3w the devs for nerfing the drop chance
    It could just be you had bad luck today. Sometimes I get 5DS, sometimes 3, sometimes 1, and occasionally 0. (out of 5 runs). It happens, don't assume things.

Leave a comment:

• Adaquious
    replied
    Great events R2!! I'll get a sperion upgrade for sure with all the sp opportunities.

Leave a comment:

• R22280434
    replied
    wow 8 runs in pyscho = 1 dc wow! scr3w the devs for nerfing the drop chance

Leave a comment:

Working...
X