X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Crystal Essence Exchange

[Activity] Crystal Essence Exchange

Duration: 7/19 - 7/25 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirements: 30+

Description: Have any extra Crystal Essence lying around? For the following week, players may visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to exchange 3000 Crystal Essence for Soul Shard (Bound) x 3 and 3x EXP Token (Bound) x 1. You may exchange up to four times each day.

• dizy07
    replied
    this would make a great permanent event

Leave a comment:

• Valkyrie9999
    replied
    You can't exchange it, the event's done.

Leave a comment:

• R22907359
    replied
    how do you exchange this? my crystal essence bar is already full

Leave a comment:

• Valkyrie9999
    replied
    You can get purified crystals from dungeons bosses, too. Sometimes, you get them from leveler packs.

Leave a comment:

• v0idwalker
    replied
    buy them off players (gold) or from CS (crystals)

Leave a comment:

• sabinrai
    replied
    wher can i foun purified crystal
    without ani challenge

Leave a comment:

• sabinrai
    replied
    i wan 2 b vip for 7 days in free

Leave a comment:

• sabinrai
    replied
    i hav tried to hatch demonegg for5times it is not suceed ani hints to hatch it

Leave a comment:

• sabinrai
    replied
    i wan to be vip without credit

Leave a comment:

• R21628709
    replied
    Wish the soul shard exchange was upped to 5+ instead of 5. My guild members want to be soul-free so I get all the soul root crystals 80-120+.

Leave a comment:

• Bellatrixa
    replied
    Originally posted by Tragic_BKC View Post
    People asking for huge numbers of soul shards or for soul root crystal to be trade-able
    Hate to break it to you dude, but they are. Soul shards can't be traded but soul root crystals can. If you're smart it's not hard to rack up a nice stack of soul roots either so you can always hit that 5 a day from exchanging + whatever you get from ladder (my team always manages at least 40 these days, 51 on a good day).. So yes without the event I end up with 9 ss a day. The event is nice as it gives me a chance to upgrade parts of my soul that would otherwise take me a long time. I'm only on 332 soul but already I'm starting to get some very expensive upgrades available which are like 64+ soul shards. I'm still going to have to save for it and work for it, but events like this do help non-cashers with soul A LOT.

PCs are available very easily again as long as you're committed and doesn't take a load of alts either. I don't bother PC farming on alts and again, daily I can get at least 20-30.

If you're having trouble getting either soul shards or purified crystal, you might want to check the rewards of things such as Crypt/AR.

Leave a comment:

• austinchicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Tragic_BKC View Post
    Nice event, and no, it should not be permanent.

Soul shards should be a commodity and semi rare to get. People asking for huge numbers of soul shards or for soul root crystal to be trade-able don't realize that if that was the case, we'd immediately have the major cashing players at 3000 soul, wiping everyone out just by being on the same screen. Additionally, making them too easy to get will make these players max out too quickly which means ... less cash for R2.

The same should be applied to things like Purified Crystals. They are a staple of the CS economy and should be left as is.
    Well written, as you stated pc's and ss have there place.

Leave a comment:

• x_lands
    replied
    i hope this event can be permanent

Leave a comment:

• Tragic_BKC
    replied
    Nice event, and no, it should not be permanent.

Soul shards should be a commodity and semi rare to get. People asking for huge numbers of soul shards or for soul root crystal to be trade-able don't realize that if that was the case, we'd immediately have the major cashing players at 3000 soul, wiping everyone out just by being on the same screen. Additionally, making them too easy to get will make these players max out too quickly which means ... less cash for R2.

The same should be applied to things like Purified Crystals. They are a staple of the CS economy and should be left as is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X