X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alfredmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by Sc3n3 View Post
    Not really, but you're right they own the game and therefore they can basically do whatever they want, I have the right to speak my mind about a decision they make that affects me though, and this one kinda does.

I don't mind working hard to get something, what I mind is when I as previously stated watch 30+ chars popping hellwing, some of them not even Scion yet. If you're going to fix a problem FIX it. Do a rollback to yesterday's settings and explain that due to an oversight on their part we have all lost a day and give free 3 days vip or something to everyone. But "fixing" it now is just basically screwing people who didn't decide to exploit the system over.

Btw did you quote the correct person? I believe I've been the only one to swear in here and you just used the exact same word as I did so I don't consider that to be a problem, or am I wrong in that assumption?
    Thought you gotta realize, having a rollback wouldn't be fair to those who accomplished so much WITHOUT exploiting tons of alts, like say a Super Demon, DK and a Hellwing, all at lucky Stars... (Me)

Leave a comment:

• Sc3n3
    replied
    Originally posted by kim.elijah02 View Post
    It would be really fair if there is level requirement ;]]

-Chubs.
    No it would have been fair if there was a level requirement to begin with. The only way to make it fair now is to rollback the server and start over.

Leave a comment:

• kim.elijah02
    replied
    It would be really fair if there is level requirement ;]]

-Chubs.

Leave a comment:

• Sc3n3
    replied
    Originally posted by TaRiQ_KiRa View Post
    Do you have some respect they can do what they want when they want its there game its more like they are the kings so don's say something with out thinking
    Not really, but you're right they own the game and therefore they can basically do whatever they want, I have the right to speak my mind about a decision they make that affects me though, and this one kinda does.
    Originally posted by yosilangpo View Post
    Ohay . Oh No, oh no. , Poor me. Gotta work more harder.
    I don't mind working hard to get something, what I mind is when I as previously stated watch 30+ chars popping hellwing, some of them not even Scion yet. If you're going to fix a problem FIX it. Do a rollback to yesterday's settings and explain that due to an oversight on their part we have all lost a day and give free 3 days vip or something to everyone. But "fixing" it now is just basically screwing people who didn't decide to exploit the system over.

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    Poor you.
    Are you one of those noobs that was exploiting the whole Battle Bear alt?
    And I suggest you watch your language. Using asterisks, I don't give a damn. It's still considering swearing.
    Btw did you quote the correct person? I believe I've been the only one to swear in here and you just used the exact same word as I did so I don't consider that to be a problem, or am I wrong in that assumption?
    Last edited by Sc3n3; 07-20-2012, 03:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by yuchin
    Noob staffs for releasing such event wthout thinking its advantage and disadvantage.
    Poor you.
    Are you one of those noobs that was exploiting the whole Battle Bear alt?
    And I suggest you watch your language. Using asterisks, I don't give a damn. It's still considering swearing.

Leave a comment:

• Sc3n3
    replied
    Originally posted by R22835072 View Post
    Why do players get mad when GM / devs fix the game? Be fair guys.
    It's not the fact that they're fixing the issue it's the fact that people have already exploited this feature to hell and back and now have tiger+ on my server. And now players who haven't exploited the system r being told that they have to level a char to 45 when I literally just watched 30+ characters pop hellwing today, and silly me going off of the assumption that it was how the system was supposed to work decided not to push everything I had into my mount before it was "fixed".

Leave a comment:

• sylentx2
    replied
    how long is the downtime going to be?

Leave a comment:

• R22835072
    replied
    Why do players get mad when GM / devs fix the game? Be fair guys.

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Wanted to hold off on posting this until I got absolute certainty from the Devs that they'd be able to add it in. We were going to add in the ability to move mounts into the vault with next week's update, but since we're taking the servers down now to fix the Pet issue, we'll be adding in the ability to move Mounts in as well.

Leave a comment:

• KillerShot24
    replied
    wah...glad made 84 gmuts and earned 2.9 plat

Leave a comment:

• shinigami_kun
    replied
    Would be nice if the level requirements were made into lvl 35 >.< not 45 :P

Leave a comment:

• yosilangpo
    replied
    Ohay . Oh No, oh no. , Poor me. Gotta work more harder.

Leave a comment:

• R21559328
    replied
    Any update on the gems disappearing out of equipment? Thanks

Larva
    Molten Highlands

Leave a comment:

• TaRiQ_KiRa
    replied
    Do you have some respect they can do what they want when they want its there game its more like they are the kings so don's say something with out thinking

Leave a comment:

• jahzion
    replied
    ty... if it doesnt change the amout of alts being made... can u please go bak to old gmut event... 5mut+3g = 1gmut was good event.. less creation of alts... ty

Leave a comment:

Working...
X