Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[CS Activity] In Search of a Four Leaf Clover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [CS Activity] In Search of a Four Leaf Clover

[CS Activity] In Search of a Four Leaf Clover

Duration: 3/14 – 3/20 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+
    Description: Kill any level 35 or higher elite mob in search of a clover seed. Plant this seeds in the event area of Bloodfang Village to receive a reward.

Note: Maybe you'll find a four leaf clover.

Rewards:

Clover Pack:
    Open the pack to randomly receive ONE of the following items:
    • Pet Breeding Stone x3
    • Red Dragon Coin x1
    • Soul Shard x1
    • Crystal Essence Vial(Empty) x5
    • Soul Print (Bound) x1

Lucky Clover Pack:
    Open the pack to randomly receive ONE of the following items (there is a chance you will receive the item x10):
    • Ethereal Wings x4
    • Maturity Stone x5
    • Greater Mount Upgrade Token x2
    • Dragon Crystal x1
    • Black Dragon Coin x2

• ragex0411
    replied
    was awesome event, got from sky sperion to immortal sperion + almost 80soul

Leave a comment:

• stegzy
    replied
    how can any of u whing like bewb said best event ever

Leave a comment:

• SkyRaZoR
    replied
    I'm gonna miss this event T^T

Leave a comment:

• R21336946
    replied
    Farming seeds uptill reset and that's a fact!
    Best event all year. Better than Xmas and New year combined.
    I just wish I could get more morphs ... Morphs better than Soul Prints anyday of the week.

Leave a comment:

• darkdemon987
    replied
    Originally posted by Tech1955 View Post
    Hello r2, I know you do take the time to read all these post but rarely do you answer any of them but could you make an exception and answer this one? PLEASE!!!
    this has been answered.

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
    you should be able to plant them afterward when more room. doesn't say that item wont work after time

Leave a comment:

• Tech1955
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGenie View Post
    Anyone know if seeds can be planted after maintenance? Cause I don't see today going very for many people......
    Hello r2, I know you do take the time to read all these post but rarely do you answer any of them but could you make an exception and answer this one? PLEASE!!!
    Last edited by Tech1955; 03-20-2013, 05:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    clover seeds should be fine if you plant after maintenance since they are a gift event. Its the trade-in events like oranges its when u plant after and no oranges will comeout.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGenie View Post
    Anyone know if seeds can be planted after maintenance? Cause I don't see today going very for many people......
    you should be able to plant them afterward when more room. doesn't say that item wont work after time

Leave a comment:

• TheGenie
    replied
    Anyone know if seeds can be planted after maintenance? Cause I don't see today going very well for many people......
    Last edited by TheGenie; 03-20-2013, 11:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Eryxn
    replied
    Originally posted by monkeyshine View Post
    They should have at least made the clovers green so you could still pick up gems without filling your inventory with seeds.
    u prefer gems over inventory full of seeds?

Leave a comment:

• Adaquious
    replied
    Elites are still dropping. Im getting about 70 seeds a night, and like everybody else, planting them is the problem. I was able to organize the planting area were everyone uses 2 spots. More people are able to plant and it leaves room for the Seeds of Life. I hate when people set the clover seeds in random spots and no one can plant their SoL. Make room b!tches

Leave a comment:

• gothlaz
    replied
    why did the elites stop dropping seeds early? 15 elites and no seeds...

Leave a comment:

• monkeyshine
    replied
    They should have at least made the clovers green so you could still pick up gems without filling your inventory with seeds.
    This event has great rewards but since you can't find a spot in just 3 instances let alone do they daily farming quests
    it's a total **** you to the average player.

Way to screw us again this year.

Leave a comment:

• shadow1998
    replied
    In my server you get KOS if you try competing a spot for the higher ups that have planted for hours at a time GMs is there any way you can do a emergency maintence? to make these seeds smaller so we wont have to kill each other for spots to plant these clovers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X