Clear All

• R2CS_Pat
    started a topic [Patch Notes] CS 3/21 Server Update

[Patch Notes] CS 3/21 Server Update

New Content
    Events & Activities

• R25366697
    replied
    The lottery system is completely messed up. Here is why. There is a limit on how many attempts the server can have. How is that messed up you ask? When the server resets at midnight, the server attempts are completely taken up so no one else can attempt. How does that happen? The few that are able to be on at that time flood it with their attempts, and then next thing you know, there are no more attempts, thereby screwing over anyone else in any other time zone from being able to use their tickets. So basically, the lottery system is completely FUBAR. If you don't know that that word means, here is the breakdown, FUBAR means f**ked up beyond all recognition. So basically, you need to fix it. Otherwise, you've nerfed almost everyone that plays on the server. Use logic next time, because you're failing miserably.

Leave a comment:

• vastilos
    replied
    Your events suck hahaha. Do you guys ever get tired of failing? You should work on fixing bugs, unless you purposely allow them to not get fixed.

Leave a comment:

• gaviaodamorte
    replied
    please create a new vocation

Leave a comment:

• hamizan65
    replied
    how can you update cs

Leave a comment:

• issa_2
    replied
    server:tyria village
    IGNS22)jenniza
    guild:crystalPH
    class:hybrid priest
    Lvl:25 mortal
    name:jenniza

Leave a comment:

• issa_2
    replied
    server:tyria village
    IGNs22)angelmage
    guild:none
    class:fire mage
    lvl:23 mortal
    name:angelmage

Leave a comment:

• americanpie12
    replied
    no main>>GMuts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Leave a comment:

• R233601
    replied
    i love Crytsal Saga

Leave a comment:

• zidrockz
    replied
    thanks sir

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by zidrockz View Post
    anyone can answer my question? i had a Kilin and i want to make another Kilin, is it possible to make another Kilin with my Old Gilded Stallion w/ 10 stars thanks
    Yes, you can morph another Kilin from the same shiny horse.

Leave a comment:

• zidrockz
    replied
    anyone can answer my question? i had a Kilin and i want to make another Kilin, is it possible to make another Kilin with my Old Gilded Stallion w/ 10 stars thanks

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    The Mount fusion is a scam. You need to spend 1350 Crys for the Stone and 2640 Crys for the orbs. The total comes to 3990 crys or $39.90 Us dollar to attempt a fusion. Jesus Christ, talk about expensive. But wait the scam don't stop there, cause there is a chance it will fail too! Wow, I hope no one is physically stupid enough to try this. Maybe the cashers will cause they have no soul, but hope this shows everyone how expensive fusion is.

Leave a comment:

• Adaquious
    replied
    Mount fusion, lmao. Can I upgrade my guilded stallion into another Kilin, then fuse the two Kilin? It seems like they dont want to release the next PvP set and they keep coming up with ways to make the cashers stronger. uncool

Leave a comment:

• JadedOblivion
    replied
    Originally posted by Actroids View Post
    hope mount fusion is permanent
    i think it is, because its a new system not an event

Leave a comment:

Working...
X