• Show
Clear All

• ZombiePyro
    replied
    Pet enchantment Bug. lost a +3 to a 0

Leave a comment:

• cbowers24
    replied
    having trouble with unequipeing pets that needs to be fixed this patch or next patch and would love to have merrage to be able to do at any time for ppl that are not in this time zone or for even ppl that are night ppl.

Leave a comment:

• ZombiePyro
    replied
    Burp o_o

Leave a comment:

• james14321
    replied
    Thorne is that you? O.o?

Leave a comment:

• james14321
    replied
    whats the new event here?

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    Aw still no info on events wah lol

Leave a comment:

• R2831855
    replied
    THis is Off-topic but, Please fix Belas chasm server, we're stucked at loading page!

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    Originally posted by R21331698 View Post
    So extra bath and TG run is good for a lvl 100 scion how? Many of the cashiers are max lvl and extra dungeon runs also mean nothing. VIP seems like a waste of $8 still
    extra dungeon runs means nothing??? um... extra items to sell,use ect. and extra bath,tg and seed is awesome for exp and gold off seed. Lvl 100 is not the highest u can go so lvl 100 scions will be able to use these things when the lvl cap is raised (I believe its going to 120 at some stage?) and when next rebirth comes into play too. The one thing I would have to say I'd like to see more of though is dragon coins (please) I love dragon hunt

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    Any info on events yet? please? (soz I just love that smiley lol)

Leave a comment:

• Luigi1998
    replied
    some of you people are so ungrateful

Leave a comment:

• R22286269
    replied
    You should all be happy... This game is in fact free and much more detailed than some games that you pay to play. I'm indeed very happy <3

Leave a comment:

• dragonpain90
    replied
    comon DC event! need more Dc in game

Leave a comment:

• oceangreen
    replied
    So extra bath and TG run is good for a lvl 100 scion how? Many of the cashiers are max lvl and extra dungeon runs also mean nothing. VIP seems like a waste of $8 still
    Seems that no matter how hard the staff work, there sure to be someone who is not happy........

Leave a comment:

• XxTaLoNxX
    replied
    Where did you read "scion" ANYWHERE? It has nothing to do with being a Scion. Every VIP gets it ><

Leave a comment:

• R21331698
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X