X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R22172082
    replied
    r2 events suck for LOWER levels!!

not only that .. all OP players r just sitting there waiting for the world bosses to spawn. how do u expect any lower lvls to do this event yet again?? r2 you make events just for the OP plays then how u want everyone else to enjoy the events. at least make it L1-L5 for bosses to spawn. seriously bull!!

(S1) Hatties lvl 64 rouge mortal
    Last edited by R22172082; 04-18-2013, 03:16 PM. Reason: forgot my toon ame

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    This event would have been somewhat ok if a party could have gotten the kill

but nooooooooooooo...only the killer gets it.

You should have recycled last week's events fully and not put up this one. I'd rather have the torches back than this.

Leave a comment:

• SkyRaZoR
    replied
    this event sucks, I'm sorry R2 but don't you guys think before launching an event...not everyone can participate, bosses only spawns a few times meaning few will get rewards >.>

Leave a comment:

• R29966859
    replied
    it is true ive just been in a really good party for my RB quest and i didnt get the last hit so NO REWARDS for me

ohh yea n only mount food from my RB pack just to add insult to injury lmfao

Cmon R2 the least you could do is make it for the full party to win the reward otherwise its just gonna be 1 person in the entire server with all the rewards no-one else is even gonna get a small chance

Leave a comment:

• air776
    replied
    thts a litttle messed up .-. gunna have ppl riping eachothers throats out for some of these bosses not just the rb ones like normally .-.

Leave a comment:

• AkiraJade178
    replied
    Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
    From what I hear its only the person who gets the kill for the world boss not the whole party
    Yep... Parties are useless

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    From what I hear its only the person who gets the kill for the world boss not the whole party

Leave a comment:

• Isarenya
    replied
    Instead of just thinking about how to make more money on the players, why not start CARRING about them before they leaves for a other game?
    Seriously R2- you guys are digging your own graves >_<

Leave a comment:

• tcatlin
    replied
    R2 is managing to many games now and they just don't care thats why most of this weeks events are carried over from last week...when are the gonna do a devine wings event like they said when the released them?? this just goes to show you that all they care about is their money, they don't care about the people playing the game. rogues are too OP in this game. every event they are the ones winning like avernal, crypt boss, or anything else where attack speed is the deciding factor their dps is higher then any other toon in the game and there is no way to stop it. you can't kill them 1 vs 1 because their dodge is so high and u can't see them anyway! world bosses will now be over run by the rogues also. I can't even get esd because rogues are the ones to kill the crypt boss every time. so 120 epic set will be very hard for anyone other than rogues to get unless you are lucky enough to get them in dragon hunt or got them the 1 week they had them in item shop. why don't you have an esd event r2 instead of mount fusion i mean really how many people actually have final mount yet? and everyone i know that does have it will not merg till they have 2 kilins this event is just plain dumb!

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Complete and total epic fail. Any WB quest is always an epic fail. They DO NOT work. You figure the R2 re.tards would have gotten it by now.

Leave a comment:

• Optik
    replied
    Dumb event. Now it's impossible to get world bosses for rebirth quest at all...all the strong cashers will be camping at every boss.

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    Wrong toon lmao but yeah its going to be a **** week

Leave a comment:

• Dysciple
    replied
    Theres a dude from S3Legends who has access to some of the strongest(not exactly legit) toons on the server to take every world boss if he wanted

Leave a comment:

• GeoStig
    replied
    Wondering if u can redeem daily or you can only redeem once for the whole event, either way getting even one world boss is gonna be hell

Leave a comment:

• oneandonlywolf
    replied
    now here go every one losing rebirth. the people that cash sooo dam much that can 1-2 hit most wb and no one can do anything ty r2 for once again ******* over ever one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X