Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dysfunction
    replied
    You all complain like anything is different this game has been like this since day one. If you don't like it you are not forced to play. Any r2 game you play will have issues because they focus more on their new games spreading themselves very thin.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by RexTec View Post
    Emerald please take your SOH and your ''player caring'' somewhere else, because r2 do more than you think to their committed players, and only reason why you haven't noticed is because your not committed ~,~
    what rock you been living under? For the last 6 monthes it has been "LITTERLY" set in stone that every "COMMITTED" player has ask/demanded/threatened for a third page to our vaults. and yeah the hardcore players tend to be pack rats like me cause you always find a use for stuff.

If r2 has been taking care of us, then why have we been ignored for over 6 monthes?
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-18-2013, 02:38 AM. Reason: (removed unnecessary wording)I tend to ignore things that just aren't possible too

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    Im from aeria,And there no1 is stuck at 50% we had the DNS issue and thats all.

Leave a comment:

• balong_maiko
    replied
    even with another browser still stucked at chamber. WHAT THE **** IS THIS R2, ARE YOU JUST TOO INCOMPETENT THAT YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE DATE OF MAINTENANCE BEFORE YOU FIX BUGS AND ABNORMALITIES HUH? DOES THIS SHOWS THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANY SYMPATHY TO US PLAYERS THAT YOU DONT EVEN CONDUCT EMERGENCY MAINTENANCES TO RESOLVE ISSUES LIKE BEING STUCK IN CHAMBER, IF YOU THINK THAT IM THE ONLY ONE WHO IS STUCKED IN CHAMBER THEN YOU'RE WRONG
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-18-2013, 02:37 AM. Reason: C'mon techs- whip out the magic wands already!

Leave a comment:

• dauztough
    replied
    24h stuck in chmber..miss my ladder,bath,redempt.dunge,AR,TG,TT and otherelse...make it fast please r2..are u too lazy too fix it..

Leave a comment:

• Rosie26
    replied
    actually its not R2's fault that the servers have been going down its the other site godaddy who manage the r2 servers i love this game and i am a hardcore player not much of a casher but they do need to change some of the events and add more new things in my opinion alot of people are getting bored with the game and that is why they are quitting

Leave a comment:

• balong_maiko
    replied
    those technician are lazy arent they? they just wait for maintenance to fix those issues and just let their players suffer the bugs and abnormalities just for them to be relaxed. ..l.. ('-')..l.. my award for those ♥♥♥♥ lazy technicians from R2
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-18-2013, 02:35 AM. Reason: also not necessary

Leave a comment:

• R210361575
    replied
    I would like to make a comment to all these people who blame the GMs for the problems. Its NOT their fault...they are just the messengers! So as the old saying goes: Don't shoot the messengers!

Leave a comment:

• balong_maiko
    replied
    GM, its been 20 hours since ive been stuck on chamber and still havent done any action to fix this?
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-18-2013, 02:35 AM. Reason: that's not necessary

Leave a comment:

• ranjithran619
    replied
    GM pls atleast a new server...Its been very long since we had a new server

Leave a comment:

• DruggedChicken
    replied
    Boooooooooooooooooo! New server. Haven't played hardcore in months.

Leave a comment:

• R26550987
    replied
    don't waste your time typing because they won't reply just make a new server stormy baby t(-_-t)

Leave a comment:

• balong_maiko
    replied
    I dunno why you became a die hard R2 supporter to the point of telling lies that are evident.
    1. i agree that they answer tickets in a fast manner but they have slow actions in doing solutions to problems because if they really care for the players they should have done something to fix the problem and not just letting a player suffer for 16 hours refreshing its browser hoping that the stucked 50% problem would be resolved.
    2.less than 10% of all ideas in the idea gathering thread are actually implemented and just recycling those boring events, well i dont mind the costumes since they need money but i dont think you forgot the easter event which is the worst for me since you can get limited number of chocolates and also the conditions for getting it disrupts my sleeping habit which is the reason i only got 30 choco.
    3.Focuses too much attention on the new games that sometimes they left CS unchecked from bugs and other abnormalities.

im also quitting. and please dont tell me that im not a committed player because after all those months of R2's bad performance, i stayed with the game until the end but now is a different case 16 hours is a GOOD INDICATOR that the staff are rather lax in these situations where they might lose alot of players.

Leave a comment:

• Sonthorn
    replied
    Originally posted by RexTec View Post
    Emerald please take your SOH and your ''player caring'' somewhere else, because r2 do more than you think to their committed players, and only reason why you haven't noticed is because your not committed ~,~
    I would like to know what is this "more than you think" that "r2 do", and I really, really would love to know what exactly being a committed player means.

and only reason why you haven't noticed is because your not committed
    Ignoring all his previous complaints?Saying he can't notice something because he isn't committed enough? Have a nice reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy

Leave a comment:

• RexTec
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X