Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-_- upgrade priests r2

Comment

still ****, good thing i left CS a week ago. and oh, i just visited this forum to bombard you.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
        Content
        • Zodiac System - Earn various buffs, including experience boosts and drop rates with the all new Zodiac system! Unlocked at level 50, players may also earn unique Zodiac equipment with this very system. To access the Zodiac system, click the Zodiac button located just above the toolbar - More Info

Activities & Events
        this isn't a Patch Note call it an Update Note (Resumed)

Comment

Originally posted by Kellynka View Post
          seems like R2 are "cleaning" not casher players how funny...
          Just be happy they cant buy the zodiac shards straight out of the cash shop

Comment

Biggest problem is the boss is set to L1, it needs to be on all layers.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
              Biggest problem is the boss is set to L1, it needs to be on all layers.
              agree. and i just read you cant complete quest if you are in a party? like seriously, wth is up with that. asking people to KS and be selfish?

Comment

Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
                Just be happy they cant buy the zodiac shards straight out of the cash shop
                Yeah you can't buy them but if you have enough crystals you can keep resetting horoscope until you get the items you need.
                Last edited by masunget; 04-25-2013, 08:43 AM. Reason: random

Comment

I completed the quest in a party? It would've been impossible for my 53 priesty to kill that thing alone. No quest until reset~
                  @ashurada2003

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-04-25 at 3.29.24 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	254.7 KB
ID:	1668815
                  Server: [S61] Empyrean Acropolis
                  Class: Priest
                  Guild: Recovery
                  Main: deplete
                  Level: 5x

Comment

This again screws over the non major cashers. A person high level can sit there for hours just afking to take the shard that the need which sucks cause 33 is needed to make the armor. Sighhh
                    I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar

Ign:WhiteOokami

Comment

Good things about zodiac: 4 more item equips. This being a very good thing you can increase your stats all round regardless of class. More damage reduction for knights, more attack speed for rouges, ect... Also the synthesis is 100% to work, unlike the other shards that have a 75% or the epic fail of 25%.

Bad things: You need a **** load of shards. yeah not just 33 shards, but 33 specific shards. Clothing, sword, shield, charm. Each one has its own requirements. people will no doubt be making alts to level to 60 to get more shards, and the shard prices will be like 1D or more given the demand and rarity. But given it works with 100% it might be worth spending the extra coin to get it sooner.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

No Bug Fix Notes, crappy events and more bugs. I am officially quit this game because R2 has created more games lately with the same concept. If nobody will miss me, then who cares. Bye....

Comment

So I checked the zodiac system out, it takes 33 purple shards to get an item, each item has its own type of shard.
                          Zodiac stars increase randomly upon clicking Draw Horoscope (this also activates the buff the stars are on).
                          The only way to obtain Legendary Zodiac Shards is by being on 4-stars in the Horoscope. <- Does this mean that once we get 5-stars we don't get legendary shards anymore? If so it's impossible to obtain the legendary equips unless we can reset the stars or they stay in place.
                          Is the only way to increase Stars on Horoscope to click "Draw horoscope"?
                          How do we manipulate on which stars we are or how can we go down a star in Horoscope if we needed to in order to get f.e. another legendary shard.
                          The blessing of % matk/patk 5hr buff is purely that, the HP-bonus added to it is a permanent stat-increase and seperated from the 5hr buff. (aka a lv50 mortal having Zodiac unlocked gets 10k hp permanently)

The quest can be done in a party, all members get completion. If your zodiac-screen ends up blanco when the quest-screen shows 1/1 (and completed), you need to refresh the page for it to be completed.
                          The equips can be socketed, which gems I don't know yet so hoping on someone with the gear to let us know.
                          Last edited by smurfs16; 04-25-2013, 12:42 PM.
                          Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                          IGN: Smurfs16
                          Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                          [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

thanks for the fire lord eggs :] i gave them away and someone hatched a fire lord of it too!
                            I smell

Comment

Originally posted by ThePoes View Post
                              thanks for the fire lord eggs :] i gave them away and someone hatched a fire lord of it too!
                              Typical luck with people that are from the Netherlands... Wish u gave me that FL egg. Xd
                              • Server: Emerald Ridge
                              • Character: Dylan
                              • Class: Elementalist
                              • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
                              • Guild: Reborn

Comment

Originally posted by smurfs16 View Post
                                So I checked the zodiac system out, it takes 33 purple shards to get an item, each item has its own type of shard.
                                Zodiac stars increase randomly upon clicking Draw Horoscope (this also activates the buff the stars are on).
                                The only way to obtain Legendary Zodiac Shards is by being on 4-stars in the Horoscope. <- Does this mean that once we get 5-stars we don't get legendary shards anymore? If so it's impossible to obtain the legendary equips unless we can reset the stars or they stay in place.
                                Is the only way to increase Stars on Horoscope to click "Draw horoscope"?
                                How do we manipulate on which stars we are or how can we go down a star in Horoscope if we needed to in order to get f.e. another legendary shard.
                                The blessing of % matk/patk 5hr buff is purely that, the HP-bonus added to it is a permanent stat-increase and seperated from the 5hr buff. (aka a lv50 mortal having Zodiac unlocked gets 10k hp permanently)

The quest can be done in a party, all members get completion. If your zodiac-screen ends up blanco when the quest-screen shows 1/1 (and completed), you need to refresh the page for it to be completed.
                                The equips can be socketed, which gems I don't know yet so hoping on someone with the gear to let us know.
                                When you hit the reset, it doesn't increase randomly. It just picks randomly. So if you get 5-star, the next time might be a 1-star, or a 4-star , or any star. It's all about luck.
                                (S14)Squintina
                                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                                X