[Announcement] CS 04/25/2013 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] CS 04/25/2013 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EST

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, April 25th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join us in our IRC channel during weekly server maintenances. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything under the Vidalian sun. The channel is #crystalsaga and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #crystalsaga as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: Patch notes are up. You can find the Patch notes here, and the Zodiac guide here.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

i hope you bring some fun to the game then i might play for longer than an hour to do me dungon runs for enchantment cystals im so so bored

Comment

yeah need new server GM stormageddon my $ is ready to go just waiting for new server

Comment

MC event !!! and SP !!
        IGN: Lanze
        Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff
        Plane: Eidolon
        Class: Rogue

Comment

Hope they fix the frags.

Comment

We need a new server ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Helldemon83 View Post
              Hope they fix the frags.
              Dafuq you call me? Oh w8.. nvm

Comment

and yes +1 on NEW SERVER #17 i have my money waiting but its starting to burn a hole in my pocket

Comment

Another refinement crystal event please hopefully one where many people actually have a chance at getting it.
                  (S14)Squintina
                  LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

walid

grand 9atal

Comment

Expect another ♥♥♥♥ update from R2 team. End of story.
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-25-2013, 02:25 AM.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

how about opening up secret place in starglade again. its been awhile

Comment

I don't wanna another garbage event such as those ******** AFK, and retarded 2X exp card. I wanna event that actually give us chance to obtain items that are otherwise very hard to obtain by normal means (e.g. soul print, GMUT, EW). Oh, and please, please, If you wanna create event that allow us to try certain costumes, make it 1-day full, not just one hour!
                          ――罨――
                          阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                          地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                          今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                          天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                          卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

3rd rebirth........lol

Comment

bad dys take me laddr

Comment

Working...