Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Written in the Stars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pure420
    replied
    LOL, So much ****. I get 2 shining and enchantment crystals? I don't even have the sword or anything yet why do I need enchantment crystals? The rewards should be same for all or random. STUPID EVENT

Leave a comment:

• kissme2142
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Cherith View Post
    Should be Dungeon Key!
    gm please change the rewards for cancer it's crappy what r we going to do with those MUTS...

Leave a comment:

• Sigrun
    replied
    How extremely fair, once again.

Leave a comment:

• Nellah
    replied
    yep, hate it . Where is all the fairness at ? fawk its not even about cashing anymore its just about some random dumb luck xD

Leave a comment:

• Nashir
    replied
    Is everything bound? Because if not im selling my divine wings to boom or drew since no one else uses

Leave a comment:

• R2CS_Cherith
    replied
    Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    Dragon Key*

Key to Dragon or Typo.. Dungeon Key?

new item?
    Should be Dungeon Key!

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by xena6 View Post
    What is with all the muts come on now basically ev1 has battle bear we need gmuts not muts ugh
    sad to say, we need muts daily now.. for Gmuts exchange.. but getting Gmuts as prize would be awesome, less expense.

Leave a comment:

• xena6
    replied
    What is with all the muts come on now basically ev1 has battle bear we need gmuts not muts ugh. I get screwd cuz I'm a cancer how nice of u r2. I want to know why the hell my last 5 clicks on guilded i got .15% per click u know how freaking hard it is to get 42 gmuts per click especially with no gmut events 42x5=210 like come on now. The chances are real **** u bring out new mounts but no way to get gmuts
    Last edited by xena6; 05-09-2013, 06:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by FairyTailFan View Post
    Would be nice but takes a hell lot of time to make a complete rotation lol. And the ones getting the MUT rewards are... "Noooooo! Why MUTS?!"
    look at the bright side.. atleast we get all prize, and r2 dont have to think of event to occupy us, just to be sure the game isnt boring (but they gotta make new ones)

oh well its just a suggestion.. takes long rotation.

Lol MUTS. surely not bound?

Leave a comment:

• FairyTailFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    would be great if every week our prizes will rotate.. thats 7 weeks.. and we get a chance to have each prize.. just a suggestion.. (Crazy isnt it?)

as my guildie say its to keep things "new"

new things are fun~

Would be nice but takes a hell lot of time to make a complete rotation lol. And the ones getting the MUT rewards are... "Noooooo! Why MUTS?!"

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    would be great if every week our prizes will rotate.. thats 7 weeks.. and we get a chance to have each prize.. just a suggestion.. (Crazy isnt it?)

as my guildie say its to keep things "new"

new things are fun~
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 05-09-2013, 05:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shoushin
    replied
    Wow, hardly fair Cancerians are getting MUTs...
    Other classes are getting stuff that's "sellable" in the least, eg Teeka eggs, PUC, EW....

Leave a comment:

• Tomalz
    replied
    Someone fix it T__T

Leave a comment:

• NlNJA
    replied
    blah blah blah

Leave a comment:

• NlNJA
    replied
    really should alternate rewards