Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Quit BOSSing Me Around!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Quit BOSSing Me Around!

[Activity] Quit BOSSing Me Around!

Server: All Servers
    Duration: 5/9 – 5/16

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the World Bosses of Vidalia? Defeat the following World Bosses and be showered with rewards! For every World Boss killed, you may also redeem one bonus Dungeon Key! Upon defeating a World Boss, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your rewards. The rewards are as follows:
    • Defeat Torvo the Hungry and receive Soul Shard x3, Ethereal Wings x5
    • Defeat Auron the Destroyer and receive Soul Shard x5, Ethereal Wings x8
    • Defeat the Ice Queen and receive Soul Shard x10, Ethereal Wings x12 and Minor Pet Heavenly Crystal x3
    • Defeat Nepenthor and receive Soul Shard x20, Ethereal Wings x20 and Minor Pet Heavenly Crystal x5
    • Defeat Amarog and receive Soul Shard x20, Divine Feather x10 and Purified Crystal x5
    • Defeat the Shadow Reaper and receive Soul Shard x25, Divine Feather x15 and Purified Crystal x8
    • Defeat Ravensteed and receive Soul Shard x28, Divine Feather x18 and Purified Crystal x10
    • Defeat the Fallen Angel and receive Soul Shard x32, Divine Feather x22 and Purified Crystal x12

Note: Dungeon Keys may only be redeemed one at a time.

• catfishglass
    replied
    simply stop paying R2 for this ****,i stopped 2 months ago i refuse to pay for shoddy running of games they want to be cheap ill play free.they want to let these "guest gm's"other players that get gift packs to rule over their servers,,i wont pay for this **** ,you must be feeling mighty needy to have to prove your worth on this game with cash!

Leave a comment:

• Takeda01
    replied
    Originally posted by xena6 View Post
    ARE U FREAKING KIDDING ME THIS EVENT IS FOR OP PLAYERS DO U GUYS NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE. Man week after week of the same boring events
    this event is soooo nice DD

Leave a comment:

• xena6
    replied
    ARE U FREAKING KIDDING ME THIS EVENT IS FOR OP PLAYERS DO U GUYS NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE. Man week after week of the same boring events

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    thise event and ladder this week again

Leave a comment:

• Banksrus
    replied
    lame event same people been camping and farming it for what a month now? No one can do it. If they get it as RB quest they just delete. You guys suck.

Leave a comment:

• Snow_Angels
    replied
    i used to do every WB but with this event i can't because everyone 1-2 hits them

Leave a comment:

• 99solutions
    replied
    Im glad this is the last day for this lame event. What lame event is next you greedy crumb snatchers!

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    Is it me or do the bosses spawn where the cashers are first, and after the casher kills and moves that boss spawns next. It's been this way the whole week. r2 is taking good care of their best customers.

Leave a comment:

• Camillemaka143
    replied
    Remove this event, its been messing up our RB quests.

Leave a comment:

• loove04
    replied
    This event went on for 4 weeks, and i can honestly say that all the people who KS and camp bosses must have been happy with their 132 SS per day i tried going to some and parties don't count towards it it's the person who takes Aggro and most damage that get's Rewards i could be better if party members could claim the Rewards aswell but personally i drop WB RB quests because of this Event

Leave a comment:

• hasteton
    replied
    NOW WITH THIS KIND OF EVENT.... NO need for CASHING in for crystals anymore.... MORE SS, and STUFF because of the bossing EVENT.... you can surely ABUSE THIS EVENT. thanks R2... LOTS of stuff and SoulShards... No need to buy SS PACKs...
    Last edited by hasteton; 05-12-2013, 11:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Smittyshell
    replied
    Just wanted to say thank you for another failing event. I can't even do my rb quests because I am a low lvl scion and all the higher ups spawn camp, but its ok one day there will be an event that will help us low lvl people. Sincerely thank you R2.

Leave a comment:

• bl4nkY
    replied
    bang up job so far considering they spawn only twice per day ppl cant even complete their rb quest

Leave a comment:

• R21478109
    replied
    THANK YOU FOR THE EVENT GM... now we can get stronger BECAUSE OF THE EASY RARES and ABUSABLE LOOTS FROM THE BOSS>... now we will get stronger without cashing for CRYSTALS anymore... THANK YOU FOR THIS EVENT... hehehe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X