Clear All

• Bgg_Tops
    replied
    Hi Fans!

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
    unless u want to be further annoyed by our meaningless banter I strongly suggest u give us event info now r2
    i know right im waiting to find out what it is

Leave a comment:

• rahram
    replied
    Originally posted by rahram View Post
    o.O I dont fit in either of those categories. I just wanna be lazy.
    And keeping dys from what he wants doesnt hurt either.

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    unless u want to be further annoyed by our meaningless banter I strongly suggest u give us event info now r2

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    lol ...must be ten chars or more to post hmm

Leave a comment:

• rahram
    replied
    ok its too soon for everyone who isnt in the leading guild or a casher that better? Take a bit of time to let others catch up ffs Its too soon for either

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    Originally posted by wayne82444 View Post
    How do you figure it is to soon for a level cap raise? The last one was back at the beginning of December, so it has been more than 6 months. Unless you meant there should be another rebirth before level 150 is added, and if they plan another rebirth I'll agree with that- it takes a lot to level from 100 to 120, so leveling to 150 then having to do it again for another rebirth would be torture.
    ok its too soon for everyone who isnt in the leading guild or a casher that better? Take a bit of time to let others catch up ffs Its too soon for either

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    How do you figure it is to soon for a level cap raise? The last one was back at the beginning of December, so it has been more than 6 months. Unless you meant there should be another rebirth before level 150 is added, and if they plan another rebirth I'll agree with that- it takes a lot to level from 100 to 120, so leveling to 150 then having to do it again for another rebirth would be torture.
    Well so far it was cap raise to 80, Scion rebirth, cap raise to 100, Eidolon rebirth, cap raise to 120, so next should be rebirth instead, and then the cap raise again. So yeah it is too soon, lol.

Leave a comment:

• rahram
    replied

NO, no, no. Haters, all of you. No event that has to do with me lvling!

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    Originally posted by jimpogskie View Post
    why maintenance without warning??? got dced on 10th wave on training grounds ..
    maint is the SAME time and day EVERY week how can u not know that? On the subject of dcing in tg though I will say this... *narrows eye's at r2* stop doing it or I'll hurt puppies... YES PUPPIES!!! I WILL PLUCK OUT THIER FUR ONE HAIR AT A TIME!!! I'LL DO IT SO HELP ME GAWD I WILL!! *whisper to puppies*- sorry it ok I won't really just go along with it

Leave a comment:

• wayne82444
    replied
    I agree, no lvl cap raise, it too soon so back to ur corner

Leave a comment:

• rahram
    replied
    Ha Dys! I finally have someone that agrees with me! Damn gm trying to cause me grief again.

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    *points* back to your corner

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    Originally posted by balong_maiko View Post
    maybe what he/she meant was warning from the game itself. cause we like it or not,not everyone would bother visiting the forums.

EDIT: maybe he/she haven't noticed it.
    there is always a system announcement

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    This is thrilling.. anybody wants to give hints on new event? =D

Leave a comment:

Working...
X