Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Smooth Criminal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the reason they say don't sell them in your shop has to do with the fact that if you list multiple in your shop... it will sell all of them for the price you try and list them for per. IE I paid 10g for 5x daggers, when I bought it... it only looked like one dagger was there. Just be weary if you're gonna sell them in shop and only sell one at a time and I don't think you'll have a problem.

Comment

• that helps me in leveli'n

Comment

• another event that benefits all high level players,getting tired of it..

Comment

• Where did the quest go? I couldn't turn mine in today.

It showed up about two hours later...nvm
          Last edited by avaylia; 08-24-2012, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• This will help some players level up quickly i really wish this becomes Permanent it will be Easier to level up
            IGN : ShamanMaster Lvl 51+ Hybrid Priest
            Server: Crimson Groves
            Guild: WISH
            Husband and my Love: (S50)xAl3x <3

Comment

• I like the challenge of leveling up more then I like the easy of it. I feel that having this a perm event would take away from the game. There is enough to do to get your levels.
              IGN Name: Nymeria
              Server: Empyrean Acropolis
              Class: Mage
              Level: work in progress
              Guild:

Comment

• I sold one of my nine thief daggers for 6g and now all of my daggers are gone!? I know for certain I only sold one because I only got 6g for it and I priced it at 6g (triple checked) Is this some sort of glitch or something?

Comment

• You know what could be helpful is make a quest for under level 40's. I think that would alleviate some of the disgruntled players and their concerns. Just my opinion
                  Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                  Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                  Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                  (How To Submit a Ticket)
                  ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

• Coupons???? Do we still need to save them?
                    [S38] asfe

Comment

• Originally posted by R2465863 View Post
                      I sold one of my nine thief daggers for 6g and now all of my daggers are gone!? I know for certain I only sold one because I only got 6g for it and I priced it at 6g (triple checked) Is this some sort of glitch or something?
                      Yes, there was a glitch. You have to list them separately (not stacked) or they all go.

Comment

• since the last update the drop rate was much better, until today when i have killed 15 of them and got nothing?

edit: seems normal again.
                        Last edited by 26Fish; 08-25-2012, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Can Mod tell me how many coupons I need for the best reward next wk? I am killing those more than 5hrs a day but only have 40 coupons so far
                          [S38] asfe

Comment

• This event really sucks, everyone steals my kills and I cant do anything about it you all should make it that the person who first hits gets it cause I cant even finish the quest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• at the ##:00

Comment

• why this event just for lvl 30+

Comment

Working...
                                X