[Activity] Smooth Criminal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, Just logged in to see this event.
    If this is unfair, then Priest buffs for non Priest Classes inside Avernal Realm is unfair too.
    Considering that Knights can Buff themselves only, and Mages/Rouges/Rangers are designed with higher and faster Attacks --> Priests are seriously disadvantaged when it comes to damage, hit and critical due to design of the class.
    To compensate all buffs should be removed when entering the realm, and any skills used should only affect the caster, as party play is disabled within the realm.

Comment

Originally posted by true_amaterasu View Post
      glad that R2 going to look into the issue n come up with fixes tomorrow.

another thing can we get some hint of what we can do with those coupons, if its another change pack for 99% probability of getting health/mana orb, I'll pass.
      Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      These thieves will randomly drop Crystal Saga Anniversary Coupons (Bound) and Thief Daggers. The coupons will not be of use to you this week, but they will be of great use in events coming up very soon! Be sure to save these coupons; you will be happy you did!
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....mooth-Criminal
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

For those who are having problems even getting the main quest done a solution is to be in a party with a knight or priest who can one hit then the quest will complete for you even though its another party member actually killing.

Not an ideal solution but maybe by tomorrow they will have it sorted.

Comment

this event shows how stupid these ******** are. This event is a waste of time.You can put this one up the rear.

Comment

What a waste you can't even make a proper event fair for all!!!!!! Don't make em at all if you can't do em right!!!!

Comment

ok this is ** i cant kill the theifs and priests are one hitting them with their curses im a lvl 100 scion and im not weak so ***

Comment

So you can only get one quest a day, but can you kill more than one a day? There should be more monsters in the angel island server, the scions hog all the monsters and kill everything before anyone has a chance to kill even one. even if you start attacking a monster they move in and kill it on you. Either more monsters or level requirements for types of monsters are needed.
                Zombies Ate My Pizza______Crystal Saga
                (S1)CrimsonRose_________(S23)CrimsonRose
                Lvl 40 Commando_________Lvl 90 Scion Priest
                (S1) Anime Guild_________(S18) Judgement Guild

The path of least resistance, is often the path of most regret.

Comment

they have to bound the nightthief too, or nightthief can be stolen by the final hit.

Comment

Wonderful, another event I can't participate in because of high levels stealing kills.
                    Blackrock Gorge - twin priests

Comment

Can you fix the Death Comet in the same (emergency) maintenance?
                      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

i see a lot of complaints about the priest curse 1 hitting these lvl 60 mobs, yet here is another 1, got 1 priest dropping curses and take every mob out in town, on ALL the L3-5 to the point you have wasted are time, *** i know you guys try an do things but seriously, dragged a mob to the corner of town, priest walks over after every hit i do is only 1, an drops an aoe runs to next mob. ***

Comment

This event is simply stupid... Only priests get all the rewards.

Comment

So Something good happens for priest finally and ppl QQ about it.

Comment

I'm a knight and take down all the mobs in a single map, sometimes 2 *grins*

But srsly, the prize sucks :\

Comment

well i think the main prize is when we exchange that coupon.. just wonder how many coupon we should hold....coz kinda boring doin this everyhour and some Priest KS the thief... >.>

Comment

Working...
                                X