No announcement yet.

[Activity] Smooth Criminal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this need to be fixed lev 100 scion and all i do 1 dmg and a mage priest or knight walk up kill one hit. really fix this stuff
    my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

Comment

They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Increase the drop rate please

I want more loot sorry i'm selfish and don't like to share so please spawn more Criminals.

Comment

Nice event :O gotta try to join this one too :3
          Currently playing
          Crystal Saga:
          (S12)Lightning
          Job:Hybrid Knight

Lunaria Story
          [Elementalist's Temple]
          [s15]Fourth

Comment

Increase the drop rate for the coupon

Comment

crappy event gm. it pisses me off when one of the players will come and steal ur kill. crappy...

Comment

Originally posted by trishyap View Post
                crappy event gm. it pisses me off when one of the players will come and steal ur kill. crappy...
                yea
                They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

thief event

GM theres a bug where even if u dont kill them theifs disapear 5 min into the event plz if u can't fix bug make them last till their killed so everyone at least has a small chance to finish quest Pease and thank you.
                  Crystal Saga
                  Character: (S21)Fallout
                  Level: 80
                  Class: Nature Ranger
                  Plane: Scion (Top 5 Best Scion in Server, besides Kanta, Kanta sucks -.- )
                  Pet: Golden Teddy +13 Crimson Werewolf +13 Teeka +13

Comment

Also it takes 2-3 mins to kill it and it hardly drops anything ah just make them appear everywhere so everyone can kill it haven u notice how servers are so full of people

Comment

I was wondering as a (rogue), why I was only doin 1 damage. Was wondering what moves were best needed/used to kill these assassins.
                      Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                      Level: 130
                      Class: Rogue
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Honor: Emperor
                      Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                      Guild: Rebels
                      Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Failed!!!!!!!! Big time guess this event was made for certain FRIENDS of CS.

Comment

Originally posted by Saisaishi View Post
                          I was wondering as a (rogue), why I was only doin 1 damage. Was wondering what moves were best needed/used to kill these assassins.
                          I didn't have that problem, I kileld it quickly. A friend who's a level 44 knight did have that problem, though.

Comment

Get to Starglade a few minutes early, and attack a Night Thief as soona s you see one. Not too hard.

Comment

WOW.. how many of these event are actually 'priest friendly?' the only time a priest stands a chance in these things is when they are healing a tank... nice for the tank... ** for the priest. I understand what you guys are saying though. Im lvl 95 scion priest... ive 'killed' prob 30 of these guys now, but have only had 5 drops. Ive tried with and without curses, but it seems like im killing and they they just poof away... crazy... is it bugged or are the drops **** or what? It totally feels like I must be doing SOMETHING wrong!

Comment

i attack them as soon as i see lev 100 scion all i do hit 1 same with pets. then get to half life a priest toss one curse it dead or a knight turn on wave and take it. really **
                                my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

Comment

Working...
                                X