X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Lucky Guess

[Activity] Lucky Guess

Duration: 6/7 (Post Maintenance) – 6/13 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Servers: All Servers

Description: Sign up for a guessing game at the designated NPC 15 minutes before each hour. Enjoy a few minutes of bonus EXP and potentially win tons of exciting prizes! The number of participants is limited to 300 so act fast! The guessing game is available between 2 P.M. and 11 P.M. server time!

Instructions:
    Step 1: Sign up for the guessing game at the Guessing Game Referee in Starglade and wager (begins 15 minutes before the hour strikes full).
    Step 2: Choose a number between 1-4 and make the corresponding wager. Betting ends 5 minutes before the top of the hour, so act fast!

Wagering: Choose one option each time; after wagering, the item(s) will be deducted from your inventory. The reward is 2x the original wager.

#1 - 3 Gold
    #2 - Heroic Wings x 10
    #3 - Mount Upgrade Token x 10
    #4 - Black Dragon Coin x 10

Step 3: Once entering the game map, wait for the reward egg to spawn at the top of the hour.
    Step 4: Open the reward egg to view the winning number. If you are a winner, claim your prize from the Guessing Game Referee. Winners will receive 2x their original wager.
    Step 5: All players can join around the bonfire and receive HUGE EXP bonuses! Lasts for 15 minutes.
    Step 6: Return to Starglade on your own or be automatically transported back, 30 minutes past the hour.

• R2922513
    replied
    is the server is on?

Leave a comment:

• dipsta
    replied
    i find it dumb how if your like the one of the first person at the torch suddenly someone comes then you dont get any exp

Leave a comment:

• Meekyle
    replied
    I mean seriously yall need to fix the torch issue we are having here cause it's making a lot of us angry.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Usui25 View Post
    The guessing game is kind stupid... Cuz my character was number1 and i killed the eggs... As a result the number 2 came out eventhough there are not so many player out there try to hit the egg...
    The winning number is drawn by chance. It doesn't matter who kills the egg.

Leave a comment:

• Usui25
    replied
    The guessing game is kind stupid... Cuz my character was number1 and i killed the eggs... As a result the number 2 came out eventhough there are not so many player out there try to hit the egg...

Leave a comment:

• miss_missy
    replied
    i would like to point out...that i was in a room, started getting exp, got nothing half way through..and i was the third one in the room. then i went someplace else and got exp....sadly my mom was talking to me so my time without exp from torch went 5 wasted mins -.-

next time this happens i'm going to hypercam it o.o

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I'm on a server that was merged with 2 other servers, all the rooms are very full, and I haven't seen anyone say they aren't getting exp.
    no one really says anything anymore in the room. they just scurry about like roaches. you should pay attention to the movement and literally ask questions with your peers in game instead of asking in the forums. you'd be surprised with how many people will speak up in game instead of in forums and how much information you can get faster.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by imSOturtle View Post
    the last hour i wasn't getting exp for the first 5 mins (good thing i checked) but moving to a new room solved it. idk what happened...but try to exit and enter different rooms when you don't get exp. the room i entered actually had more people in it than the one not giving me exp...
    That is another thing, one of the cruel truths about torches is the fact you are able to steal exp from others. You know the torches you can spawn only hold 5 people and if a sixth player comes in they are able to boot one of the others. These are the same way. I have had people boot me from the torches cause i sit there the whole 15 mins supervising my guy. I have also booted people from torches while moving. I have even went to all 4 rooms and not receive any exp from any torch.

Chances are you got in a room and was able to boot a player and steal his/her exp. Just hope you didn't steal from a friend/guildie or someone your buddies with.

Leave a comment:

• imSOturtle
    replied
    the last hour i wasn't getting exp for the first 5 mins (good thing i checked) but moving to a new room solved it. idk what happened...but try to exit and enter different rooms when you don't get exp. the room i entered actually had more people in it than the one not giving me exp...

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I'm on a server that was merged with 2 other servers, all the rooms are very full, and I haven't seen anyone say they aren't getting exp.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by aj9253 View Post
    Seriously, if you are going to limit how many people get exp then put a cap on how many people can enter. Its ** being the first one in, and getting kicked off the torches.
    This problem never came up on account the servers were not merged at the time this event was released. Now due to the merged servers, the room is too crowded. They allow 300 players, but only 60 will be able to get the full benefits of the torches since they seem to have like a 15 person cap.

The reality is, you have everything to lose and nothing to gain. I direly need the exp due to re-birth, but i can't get it due to my character's creation date. The date was over 8 months ago, but that is clearly not enough to get me exp in merged servers cause too many people are under me in date creation. The torch cap needs to be removed, or like you said, limit it to 60 people and not let 300 come in and **** off so many people that are hoping for exp and get none.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by royalpurplegoldstar View Post
    what does wait for the reward egg to spawn at the top of the hour exactly mean?..
    That means that in the center of the first room you are in, there will be an egg that spawns at xx:00 (top of the hour). You kill the egg, which calls the winning number and starts the torches.

Leave a comment:

• aj9253
    replied
    Seriously, if you are going to limit how many people get exp then put a cap on how many people can enter. Its ** being the first one in, and getting kicked off the torches.

Leave a comment:

• royalpurplegoldstar
    replied
    what does wait for the reward egg to spawn at the top of the hour exactly mean?..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X