X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Oranges

[Activity] Oranges

Duration: 6/20 – 6/26 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: For the next week, players that pay a visit to the Quartermaster in Starglade can receive an Orange Seed, once a day. Plant the seeds in the Event Zone in Bloodfang Village to grow your very own Orange Tree. After 16 minutes, your tree will be ready to harvest. Be sure to have at least two free slots in your inventory when harvesting your Oranges.

Players can also buy an Orange Seed from the Quartermaster for 100 Crystal, limited to once per day.

Each harvest will yield between 100 – 300 Oranges (bound). Players level 30+ will have the following exchange options:
    • 99 Oranges = 1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x1, 2x EXP Token (once per day)
    • 299 Oranges = Soul Print x1, Dungeon Key x1, Red Dragon Coin x1 (once per day)
    • 899 Oranges = Soul Print x3, Purified Crystal x3, Soul Shard x3, Morph Crystal x1 (once per day)

The new improved Orange Seeds:

Click image for larger version

Name:	orange tree seeds.png
Views:	1
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	1736862
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 06-20-2013, 03:57 AM.

• dandalionynge
    replied
    ikr! i had 900 oranges and i threw them of my pack from the last oranges event

Leave a comment:

• charina24
    replied
    nice more space can occupied^^

Leave a comment:

• dxsupremo
    replied
    though i would be able to plant now.... lol

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    They finally listened after over a year of ♥♥♥♥ about having plants that are that too massive. maybe we might see a third vault space sometime the gen 6 pokemon game comes out.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-20-2013, 04:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    smaller.. good job r2.

Leave a comment:

• R24656887
    replied
    The rewards are awesome! I'm definitely in!

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
    Damn it i throw my oranges T^T on the past event of the oranges , it was 700+ T^T
    only collected seeds for two days if that so I feel ya there. coulda had a weeks worth of seeds to plant lol

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Damn it i throw my oranges T^T on the past event of the oranges , it was 700+ T^T

Leave a comment:

• xshinn
    replied
    are the reward are bound?

Leave a comment:

• bmcg13th
    replied
    More Instances please!

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Gimblewart View Post
    lol still no private farming.. this is going to be a another week of arguements to the full
    With the tiny plot sizes, it'll be a bit better this time around.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    I think that there should be a 4th and 5th instance in Bloodfang Village to help out with the busy Event Zone, and also it helps with players that suffer from extreme lag and are normally forced to play on L4 and 5. That's like getting 2 birds stoned at once...(or something)

Leave a comment:

• Gimblewart
    replied
    lol still no private farming.. this is going to be a another week of arguements to the full

Leave a comment:

• ShiroiTsubasa
    replied
    No raised Limit? Sigh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X