X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crzybear1
    replied
    Originally posted by SheLLz View Post
    hoping they fix the island of blessings so that it will be fair and not so easy to take advantage of. Also rebirth or level cap would be nice just want to do something besides dungeons all day gets boring after a while.
    U bore cus you already got all the thing you need, there many players still got a long way to go to catch up. don't think about yourself!! Greedy bas

Leave a comment:

• eirojan21
    replied
    hoping they fix the island of blessings so that it will be fair and not so easy to take advantage of. Also rebirth or level cap would be nice just want to do something besides dungeons all day gets boring after a while.
    What do u mean fair ? this island of blessing bring all players togethers.

Leave a comment:

• dragon_slayer97
    replied
    Originally posted by Galenia View Post
    Crystal saga always gets boring, why i left :P
    Then why are you on the forums if you quit lmfao

Leave a comment:

• Galenia
    replied

Crystal saga always gets boring, why i left :P

Leave a comment:

• SheLLz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    Im hoping they add more times for Island of Blessing or release the next PvP gear, or the next level cap. I know Im asking for too much but the game needs to evolve. A server merge would be nice too.

Leave a comment:

• Doralin
    replied
    hints for the event. hoping for relaxing events

Leave a comment:

Working...
X