Alice alice alice, learn to make a multi-quote reply D:
    lol never zalfee i have too much fun and i replay as i see a post lol :P

Leave a comment:

• Zalfe
    replied
    Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
    lol you are lucky my normal fps has been around 4
    Originally posted by Aliceianna
    i think most of us do lol i have taken to staying up so i can get in there lol
    that sucks but we all do know when maintinance is comeing i usuly do something wile im waiting that is not going to cause an issue on matinance day i afk or today i was changing charm to crystals to work on my blessing lol
    lol i still have some catching up to do on that one im only lvl 73 edo right now so yeah i have alot more to go to catch up lol
    yeah or make it like trasure trove wehre they give you the master hammer when you go in lol
    or even better so when you go to the blessing aria it repares your gear automaticly that way there would not be people going in and out to get the master hammers lol
    Alice alice alice, learn to make a multi-quote reply D:

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    know what i miss is when they used to have fun with us on the maintinance thread and tell us about what might be comeing up ect or hell patch notes i really miss those getting an idea of what im going to do when i get back on i think they stoped cause the made that chat thing but hell i dont even remember how to get to it anymore atlest woudl be nice if they posted it on the forums when they post for maintinance so we can go in to the chat when we are waiting lol

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
    but it is fair since we can switch teams still you just get everyone on the same team and we all get the same items and the items are pritty cool too i meen for being in there for almost an hour a little more would be nice but then again im not going to make that much stuff from almost an hour of grinding or dongons so yeah all and all it is an wasume event though the hw being bound is a pain in the back side i meen i dont need them anymore so would be nice if i could give/sell to players that do need them

correct. can try appealing to their better nature, even if its trolls- tempt them, obv if more people can upgrade then more ppl can join their ranks to dominate how they choose- if they are already dominating, then if they want pvp matches to get more interesting they need to let people train, otherwise- there is power in #'s, get as many ppl as can on one side that will agree, then pvp the others into submission if they have any fight in them.
    appealing to peoples better natures usually works good though.

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by Overlord. View Post
    Maintenance time 3-4 hours! I hope you really take that time to add events in 3 min and spend rest of the time fixing lag, bugs and so on. Since last maintenance last week lag is really bad and in last 24 hours i m losing picture every 3 sec, in Starglade every sec for a split of a sec, Fps moving from 10 to 32 and conn from 500 to 10k ms. I think you did something yesterday around 4 pm server time because that flashing stopped for about an hour but than came back and also a lot of people dced at the same time. So please do it again and leave it that way then . About events i m ok with everything, if bad will play less, if good will get more stuff
    lol you are lucky my normal fps has been around 4

Originally posted by dizonnikko03 View Post
    i love the island blessing!.
    i think most of us do lol i have taken to staying up so i can get in there lol

Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
    my seeeeeeeed I didn't get it before maint wah wah
    that sucks but we all do know when maintinance is comeing i usuly do something wile im waiting that is not going to cause an issue on matinance day i afk or today i was changing charm to crystals to work on my blessing lol

Originally posted by thaklaus115 View Post
    me im only Lv 119 so a new rebirth would be awesome in like 70% #02
    lol i still have some catching up to do on that one im only lvl 73 edo right now so yeah i have alot more to go to catch up lol

Originally posted by mizanahmad View Post
    r2 should fix gear cant get broke easily in island Blessing..its annoying to repair..
    yeah or make it like trasure trove wehre they give you the master hammer when you go in lol

or even better so when you go to the blessing aria it repares your gear automaticly that way there would not be people going in and out to get the master hammers lol
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-20-2013, 04:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mizanahmad
    replied
    r2 should fix gear cant get broke easily in island Blessing..its annoying to repair..

Leave a comment:

• thaklaus115
    replied
    me im only Lv 119 so a new rebirth would be awesome in like 70% #02

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by SheLLz View Post
    hoping they fix the island of blessings so that it will be fair and not so easy to take advantage of. Also rebirth or level cap would be nice just want to do something besides dungeons all day gets boring after a while.
    but it is fair since we can switch teams still you just get everyone on the same team and we all get the same items and the items are pritty cool too i meen for being in there for almost an hour a little more would be nice but then again im not going to make that much stuff from almost an hour of grinding or dongons so yeah all and all it is an wasume event though the hw being bound is a pain in the back side i meen i dont need them anymore so would be nice if i could give/sell to players that do need them

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    my seeeeeeeed I didn't get it before maint wah wah

Leave a comment:

• dizonnikko03
    replied
    Originally posted by eirojan21 View Post
    What do u mean fair ? this island of blessing bring all players togethers.
    i love the island blessing!.
    Last edited by dizonnikko03; 06-20-2013, 04:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Overlord.
    replied
    Maintenance time 3-4 hours! I hope you really take that time to add events in 3 min and spend rest of the time fixing lag, bugs and so on. Since last maintenance last week lag is really bad and in last 24 hours i m losing picture every 3 sec, in Starglade every sec for a split of a sec, Fps moving from 10 to 32 and conn from 500 to 10k ms. I think you did something yesterday around 4 pm server time because that flashing stopped for about an hour but than came back and also a lot of people dced at the same time. So please do it again and leave it that way then . About events i m ok with everything, if bad will play less, if good will get more stuff

Leave a comment:

• RulaZhao
    replied
    Meh.... i bet noone has EVERYTHING the best. At least not yet. If you know a toon with best equips for every thing including wings, aura all at once, please tell me. Id love to know.
    Originally posted by crzybear1 View Post
    U bore cus you already got all the thing you need, there many players still got a long way to go to catch up. don't think about yourself!! Greedy bas

Leave a comment:

• SheLLz
    replied
    Originally posted by eirojan21 View Post
    What do u mean fair ? this island of blessing bring all players togethers.
    yeah... about that... my server doesnt let it bring anyone together.

Leave a comment:

• SheLLz
    replied
    Originally posted by crzybear1 View Post
    U bore cus you already got all the thing you need, there many players still got a long way to go to catch up. don't think about yourself!! Greedy bas
    i am far from having everything i need i am still trying to catch up myself. So dont act like you know everything.

Leave a comment:

• frenchy316
    replied
    should be rebirth THEN LVL CAP LIKE BEFORE

Leave a comment:

Working...
X