X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jason__311
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    That is correct. They only PM you if you need to provide extra details regarding the account.
    ok ty i was wondering

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by DrainMe View Post
    You need 1 fresh account for every character you want restored. If you have 2 characters you need 2 different clean accounts. I really hope Monday will be the day, but I will understand if it takes longer.
    Just to clarify one thing.. It is the suppose to be the verified ones who get restored on Monday. People who send in their information now, or who haven't been verified for whatever reason, they may be waiting a bit longer. But hopefully, the bulk of the players will be restored and the team will have an easier time getting the rest done.

Leave a comment:

• DrainMe
    replied
    You need 1 fresh account for every character you want restored. If you have 2 characters you need 2 different clean accounts. I really hope Monday will be the day, but I will understand if it takes longer.

Leave a comment:

• Mobskill
    replied
    i need to understand this:
    i had 1 char in S1
    and 1 char in S4 (but merged in S1)
    so 2 chars... i just need to mail from one clean account or have to make 2 account here one x char?

Leave a comment:

• deedeex
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Totally understandable. I do apologize that all of you have been made to feel this way. But, I'm right there with you- gotta see it to believe it.

You've all been so great throughout this process, thank you so much for that.
    you worked hard to keep everyone updated and calm on the way. you should seriously get promoted

Leave a comment:

• RealChaosblade
    replied
    Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
    I'll believe it when it happens. With how long R2 has been stringing us along so far I won't believe it until then either.
    Originally posted by sillu25 View Post
    want to see my own eyes that my char is there after restore but atm i dont believe in this.
    yeah that is exactly what i am thinking. i will believe it when i see it happen.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
    I'll believe it when it happens. With how long R2 has been stringing us along so far I won't believe it until then either.
    Originally posted by sillu25 View Post
    want to see my own eyes that my char is there after restore but atm i dont believe in this.
    Totally understandable. I do apologize that all of you have been made to feel this way. But, I'm right there with you- gotta see it to believe it.

You've all been so great throughout this process, thank you so much for that.

Leave a comment:

• sillu25
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JPwayne82444
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JapanGirl
    replied
    good news finally

Leave a comment:

• Ahlfs
    replied
    Very good news indeed.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by jason__311 View Post
    i have sent all my info in if i did not get reply does that mean my info is correct?
    That is correct. They only PM you if you need to provide extra details regarding the account.

Leave a comment:

• jason__311
    replied
    i have sent all my info in if i did not get reply does that mean my info is correct?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X