Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Joyopark Deadline Announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyopark Deadline Announced!

The CS Team has established a deadline for Joyo players who wish to have their characters restored. Players must send a private message to R2CS_JPRestore on the forums by July 15 at 18:00 Beijing Time (UTC+8:00). This message should contain:

● Your Real Name:
    ● Email Address:
    ● New R2 Account Name:

● Joyo Account Information
    â—‹ Account Name:
    â—‹ Registration Date:
    â—‹ Registration IP/Country:
    â—‹ Email address used to register at Joyo:
    â—‹ Server:
    â—‹ Character Name:
    â—‹ Character Level:

● Last Recharge
    â—‹ Date of Last Transaction:
    â—‹ Transaction Number:
    â—‹ Amount:

Players who do not meet this deadline will not have their characters restored. Please watch the forums for any updates. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding through this difficult process.

-The R2Games Team
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-12-2013, 09:11 PM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

should i create new r2 account to send PM?pls help

Comment

Originally posted by BeBe1992 View Post
      should i create new r2 account to send PM?pls help
      The account you are using just needs to be a clean, never before had a character on it, R2 account.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ty memorylane

Comment

i already sent the message.. i hope can get back my character

Comment

waaa im so confused.. u said when we file a ticket.. we should have character on that acc in order to put character name which is required in filing a ticket... but i can't locate my character ... help pls

Comment

i sent a couples of pm's and even sent a ticket but i didnt get any replies.. should i sent another 1??
              or wait for a result??

thank you and good day

Comment

i already pm to R2CS_JPRESTORE
                then im here waiting to gm reply

Comment

I just PMed R2CS_JPRestore, again, with all the necessary information. Hoping for the best!
                  (J2)Starlet, 150 Eidolon Full Blood Priest
                  (J2)Demonik Guild Master

To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest.

Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel.

Comment

Well once again sent in a ticket and lets see if they can get it right this time cause if not I think I am going to give up because starting over now is about a waste of time cause no way to ever catch up...

Comment

Please, if you've already sent in a ticket, don't send in a second one. That does delay things.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Sent my Character's info waiting for PM

Comment

i send another info memorylane... i pm r2_restore.. will i still send a ticket for it or not anymore? cause the previous once... i used the same acc in sendind the info to r2_restore and filing a ticket

Comment

i already send in ticket with this acc... should i create new account and send a private message to R2CS_JPRestore again??

Comment

i already got my main restored glad i started my alt thats a short dead line all those joyo people that gonna loose there account feel sry for them

Comment

Working...
                              X