No announcement yet.

Joyopark Update Part Three

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plss let my character S2 Rencetine in joyopark join the epic battle again oh plss i really miss this game since the brokedown

Comment

Originally posted by rencetine View Post
      Plss let my character S2 Rencetine in joyopark join the epic battle again oh plss i really miss this game since the brokedown
      Follow the instruction on this thread

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....line-Announced!
      APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

How can i pm r2 jprestore ?

Comment

you go to your forum profile and theres a button there that says 'send a private message" under your avatar

also @MemoryLane. I'm unable to see any character that was not restored yet. before the meintenance i could whisper and view or view them from my friend's list. now when i click view nothing happens. also all my friends who were not restored appear as "lvl 0". I wanted to help them with screenshots but i can't do that. Just letting you know. I asked some online friends to view specific people for me but they couldnt either. so something happened after the meintenance cause neither of type 1 or type 2 characters cant be seen
          Last edited by deedeex; 07-12-2013, 08:22 PM.
          (S21) MissDee
          Gunner
          lvl 66+
          225k+ might
          GM of ROCKST★R
          Epic Alpaca
          In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

Follow these Steps

Click image for larger version

Name:	3By9u.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	259.8 KB
ID:	1671656

STEP 4 (not in the screen shot)
            Write out what is needed for you to get your Character back
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

before the maintenance DeeDeeX can view my char but after the maintenance,she cant view it and this ss shows that she view thru my spouse in the game Dori and thru her friend list..please tell me whats going on here...

Name:	10646_540541099315389_1974954433_n.jpg
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	1671657Click image for larger version

Name:	969149_540541102648722_431839539_n.jpg
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	1671658

Comment

Originally posted by TinkyDori View Post
                before the maintenance DeeDeeX can view my char but after the maintenance,she cant view it and this ss shows that she view thru my spouse in the game Dori and thru her friend list..please tell me whats going on here...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47377[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47378[/ATTACH]
                crop out the friends list and dori's info in paint because they look small here >_<''''

Comment

Originally posted by R27900779 View Post
                  crop out the friends list and dori's info in paint because they look small here >_<''''
                  even if i crop it still come out so small..lol ><

Comment

ok i checked better and the characters that were at one point in the process of being restored, both category 1 and 2 and not able to be viewed from me. i used multiple characters to check and for none of them worked. people who didnt send their information at all, and who were never tried to be restored are able to be viewed. again, i used multiple characters to check this. this only happened after the night of july 12th, because i remember i tried to view one of the characters on the second category that night, and i was able to. now i cant. it also shows him as level 0. hope this helps you guys with something
                    (S21) MissDee
                    Gunner
                    lvl 66+
                    225k+ might
                    GM of ROCKST★R
                    Epic Alpaca
                    In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

i got PM like this

Fri, Jul 12 2013 6:11am - R2 Karel

Hello Resh Obciana,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.We have your information now, once we have confirmed it, we will restore your character

Thank you!
                      The R2Games Team
                      but until now, my (J7)joesander still not restored

Name:	ss.JPG
Size:	220.3 KB
ID:	1671663

Comment

ok this is weird. i pm-ed R2CS_JPRestore with the information to get 2 characters restored. i'm using 2 different accounts, 1 for each of them. i sent one message from the right account, then logged out and logged in on the other account, and sent the information for the other character. when i checked, both messages, for different characters were sent from the same account. how is this possible? i again logged out and logged on the other account that had no message sent, i send the message to R2CS_JPRestore with the right account and info linked this time, and my sent folder is STILL empty. im sorry if what i say makes no sense but i dont want to mess up. both the correct info for each characters are sent tho. i hope thats not gonna be a problem. if it is then please help me fix it ML. thank you

Comment

I have question does the email should be registered or it can be open through yahoo?

Comment

It's Aoi, Not Aoi67

Comment

Can i ask something? why isnt my character ChaosOrison restored yet and i am still for my main character i just submitted the info earlier and my alt char ChaosOrison i checked the account but no character in sight did my alt got restored or not tell me an answer please GM i am not rushing you but please tell when your not to busy

Comment

Name:	580399_476734752404541_1667341762_n.jpg
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	1671674

(J6)yahayaH17
                                GuildJ7)Z4
                                Scion
                                Knight
                                Level:57

Comment