• sabinrai
    replied
    make new mount which is very dangerous and for free

Leave a comment:

• Toki-sama
    replied
    Originally posted by thepkmaster View Post
    nooo why is +heal stat
    it is actually noooooooooooo why ONLY +heal stats ..
    I would like to use this mount all the time 'since you can also use it for battle' but guys in comparison to the battle bear it almost makes me cry....
    the stats are kinda mean especially for a healer if you guys call it a priest mount it should at least add a justified amount of DEF.... T.T
    Because we might be support but we need def also, this thing would just make us more squishy....T.T

This mount is like an invitation to hunt and kill us.... (movement speed)

... just say it you laugh at us every damn day....

....and this is just to entertain yourselves even more.... u.u°

I can't get the image out of my head from a bunny chased by a bear.....it might be more agile but the bear has sharp teeth.

Leave a comment:

• Toki-sama
    replied
    Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
    The Clothes are the Bunny Costume from Easter =)
    that wasn't a perm one as all the others lately. I feel betrayed when I think of all the money I spent to renew it already...
    Last edited by Toki-sama; 08-18-2012, 04:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• chainsawcarver
    replied
    Originally posted by crackerjac View Post
    Two questions... how is this an apology? You're making us buy it if we want it.
    And secondly, it's a low price? 999 isn't a low price. 999 is the price you've sold the last two mounts at.

Try again. :/
    999 is very cheap for a permanent 2 man mount.

Leave a comment:

• Machie
    replied
    `so cute...
    a must-have mount...
    <3`

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R22931684 View Post
    what quest do you have to take to get the freebie? i've looked for it @ the event master and didnt see it.
    It's an option at the Event Master, no quest needed. Select the option "Painted Rabbit Test Drive" near the bottom of the list.

If you don't see the option, take a screenshot and file a ticket.

Leave a comment:

• R22931684
    replied
    what quest do you have to take to get the freebie? i've looked for it @ the event master and didnt see it.

Leave a comment:

• thelizard98
    replied
    its only useful for preists

Leave a comment:

• crackerjac
    replied
    ...so? I could also get a genbu for a day by playing the green dragon hunt. :/

Leave a comment:

• Katori
    replied
    Originally posted by crackerjac View Post
    And secondly, it's a low price? 999 isn't a low price. 999 is the price you've sold the last two mounts at.

You can have a free one, for 1 day.

Leave a comment:

• crackerjac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Smithy84
    replied
    to all u ppl who are complaining about the new mount get over ur selfs if u dont like it dont buy it if the stats dont suit ur character and u still want it use it for low lvl dungons or just getting around on and use the mount with stats that suit ur toon im a knight and have 1 gorilla titan 2 battle bears 1 big lizzard and 1 painted rabbit and i dont find it hard to swap between mounts so stop complaining and get on with ur gamming

Leave a comment:

• Fairyazuri
    replied
    Omg ... so adorable ... brb dying from cuteness

Leave a comment:

• Irisu
    replied
    Originally posted by timjanitor View Post
    looks like a 6 year old does the artwork in this game
    lol then wish i had been that good at drawing as 6 years old i mean the ba is just so beautiful *O*

Leave a comment:

• timjanitor
    replied
    looks like a 6 year old does the artwork in this game

Leave a comment:

Working...
X