Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Painted Rabbit Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MsBlackRabbit
    replied
    x.x i want but cant recharge atm T~T

Leave a comment:

• catfishglass
    replied
    o.0 that things ugly looks like a dog with a funny tail . p.s. next " alternate gm drop of wings and things dont forget mine i would like a map to the crypt too so i can finnish it in under 2 minutes too pleaaase..

Leave a comment:

• damn84
    replied
    Sell permanent bunny suit pleaseee...

Leave a comment:

• BabydollButcher
    replied
    I've been dreaming about her as a mount since the first time I saw her in Cragstone...THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

Leave a comment:

• R22337803
    replied
    awww its a priest mount cause it adds to healing

Leave a comment:

• R22260316
    replied
    I don't really think of this mount as an apology. I think it's just they were gonna release it soon and decided to release it sooner so at least people have something to look forward to.

I'm sure the big event that's coming once the lag is fixed will make up enough for all the troubles recently

Of course, a new free mount would have been nice. People with no cash and no gmuts might like to have something other than Battle bear and it certainly would be a good way to make us feel better.

Leave a comment:

• Robbay
    replied
    healing 25% @_@ ...priest mount? XD

Leave a comment:

• Kkrazymen
    replied
    the mount looks cute and all but dayum those ugly stats well i guess they are ok for priest that doesnt have a gorilla? annd is pure healing

Leave a comment:

• R2831855
    replied
    Priest-type mount..

Leave a comment:

• R22802613
    replied
    wow my main is a rogue and I don't heal -_-
    although this fills my need for a *cute* mount I was really really really wanting a butterfly mount.

Leave a comment:

• thepkmaster
    replied
    nooo why is +heal stat

Leave a comment:

• Edriosthelas
    replied
    OMG I want it !!!!
    with my Bunny Suit and my Bunny Pet (gen.3)
    i 'll have the Whole set
    I WANT IT

Could it be possible btw to changes to permanent bunny cloth, actually i have to renew it each month with vip ... would be nice, thx
    Last edited by Edriosthelas; 08-16-2012, 11:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R21549008
    replied
    The Clothes are the Bunny Costume from Easter =)

Leave a comment:

• Saiyacookie
    replied
    What I heard was: "We want to apologize for the inconvenience, so here's an opportunity for you to give us more money! "

Leave a comment:

• tcatlin
    replied
    nice getting came cards tomorrow

Leave a comment:

Working...
X