X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Promotion] The Goddess of Summer Offering

[Promotion] The Goddess of Summer Offering

Duration: 8/23 - 8/29 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: The Goddess of Summer has returned and she is celebrating the summer with rewards for the noble warriors of Vidalia! During this promotion, use your Crystal to purchase items in the Item Shop and receive a number of unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Crystal spent during the duration of this promotion – NOT total Crystal purchased. Once you reach the requirements below, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your rewards! Example – Based on the chart below, if you spend 10,000 Crystal, you will receive Goddess’ Comfort x 4.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Goddess Chart 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	1732153

Goddess’ Comfort – Open this pack and you will randomly receive ONE of the following items:
    • 4x Offline EXP Token x 20
    • Torch x 3
    • Maturity Stone x 30
    • Heroic Wings x 30
    • Morph Crystal x 20
    • Wheel of Fate (7 Days) x 1

Goddess’ Support – Open this pack and you will randomly receive ONE of the following items:
    • Torch x 5
    • Pet Breeding Stone x 30
    • Red Dragon Coin x 16
    • Great Mount Upgrade Token x 20
    • Super Angel x 1
    • Super Demon x 1

Goddess’ Glory – Open this pack and you will receive the following items:
    • Ethereal Wings x 45
    • Morph Crystal x 36
    • Dragon Crystal x 35
    • Great Mount Upgrade Token x 45
    • Superior Gem Coupon x 3
    • Pixie Upgrade Crystal x 35
    • Greater Phoenix (7 Days) x 1

• Daragain
    replied
    To everyone saying "Don't expire it" or complaining about the event restarting with you at 0 crystal spent. Here's why:
    If you started with all the crystal spent over the year you'd wind up with the 150K and then stop spending crystal.
    If you started with all the crystal spent over the year you'd have to get a whole hell of a lot more crystal (top prize would most likely be in the 1Mil-10Mil mark
    If the event didn't expire they wouldnt be able to make money off it every time it comes around.

Leave a comment:

• tsukiyo123
    replied
    plss dont expired this even...

Leave a comment:

• HF_oNiq
    replied
    GM Please help me I got Scam I lost 20Greater Mount Upgrade Token and 4 Morph Crystal.. I want to buy Bunny Set but (S41)Crown she didn't trade it to me please help me what I've to do now??

Server : Amethyst Forest
    id : (S41)CloudWizard
    Lvl : 52 Mortal
    honor : Earl

Who Scamer me is :
    server : Amethyst Forest
    id : (S41)Crown
    Lvl : 45 mortal
    Honor : Baron

Leave a comment:

• true_amaterasu
    replied
    Originally posted by Hephaestus+ View Post
    why do always remove that event? (The Goddess Offering) i spent a lot of crystals but later on it will be removed then going back again. it is pointless to put this event if the previous amount of crystal we spent won't be save for this? what's the point of putting this event back then remove it then put it back again?
    learn ur lesson, i did, wait for this kind of event before spending ur crystal. those upgrade can always wait.

Leave a comment:

• Gintoki12
    replied
    can you pls make a event for non cashers?

Leave a comment:

• Hephaestus+
    replied
    why do always remove that event? (The Goddess Offering) i spent a lot of crystals but later on it will be removed then going back again. it is pointless to put this event if the previous amount of crystal we spent won't be save for this? what's the point of putting this event back then remove it then put it back again?

Leave a comment:

• angel34_jolly
    replied
    dang. if only i cashed; and not morphed a SA and SD beforehand else i could get one another casher event.

Leave a comment:

• Masticore
    replied
    can someone pls tell me how many times i can get those packs if i purchase 3k crystal

Leave a comment:

• ShiroiTsubasa
    replied
    It's a buggy one. I didn't receive my points even after purchasing stuffs from the cash shop. Tickets filled twice, but still no response.

Leave a comment:

• twenty
    replied
    Casher event nice

Leave a comment:

• true_amaterasu
    replied
    Originally posted by indratolos View Post
    this actually not a good event for casher
    agreed none of the items from the pack interest me
    except for the last pack.

Leave a comment:

• indratolos
    replied
    this actually not a good event for casher

Leave a comment:

• Supervoltage1234
    replied
    Its always the cash and not the fun

Leave a comment:

• true_amaterasu
    replied
    Originally posted by Gekisharu View Post
    Bleh, not even a good casher event, I always get wings or offline tokens from them damn packs -_-
    agree, r2games pack has gained notorious reputation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X