[Activity] Cake Time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Cake Time!

Duration: 8/29 – 9/4 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Who doesn’t love cake?! To celebrate Crystal Saga’s second anniversary, a large cake will appear at 19:00 on the hour in Starglade (L1), lasting for three hours. Once the cake has appeared, players may then click it to receive an Anniversary Cake Pack. Limit 1 per player. Open this pack to receive the following items:
    • 2x EXP Token (Bound) x3
    • Greater Mount Upgrade Token (Bound) x1
    • Health Orb (Bound) x1
    • Anniversary Token x1
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 08-29-2013, 03:35 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

niiiiceeeee

happy nd aniv and ty
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

happy aniv cs.r2games.com

Comment

And again Thank you

Comment

Love cake and goodies but this event isn't for me i sleep around this time
          I smell

Comment

is the limit per day or for the entire event? not really clear about that. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
              is the limit per day or for the entire event? not really clear about that. thanks
              You may redeem once per day.

Comment

Working...
              X