Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on August 29th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on August 29th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, August 29th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

• khenkevin
    replied
    soi hard to get tokenz

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    Originally posted by iLyJRAA View Post
    new costume and very nice event like gmut, mc , sp , ew
    not sp they are easy to get I have over 250...........ooooooooohhhhhhhhh please pls pls add new class beast master
    Last edited by Thorn83; 08-29-2013, 04:10 AM. Reason: more info

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    *run all through page making messes and being hyper* booooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeedddddddd. ok please please no more these token things I like real events PLEASE. and something that give heaps of EW please. and g muts yay for gmuts... and pls something so we can exchange golden fruit to something we actually need. I have heaps piling up cos I cant use and cant trade. *pulls funny faces and runs around again til maint over*
    Last edited by Thorn83; 08-29-2013, 04:07 AM. Reason: mistake

Leave a comment:

• adrimid
    replied
    Happy anniversary.

Leave a comment:

• junvil
    replied
    if R2 can Do this, this will Be Great Events

-->New lvl120 PVP Set...
    -->Ladder Gems exchange to MC..
    -->Rose Event...
    -->add New xtravganza for Mount/Pets..
    -->New Costume..

Leave a comment:

• Deepz1983
    replied
    It would be very nice to have a spot at the event master for the new Infernal bull war mount and a new spot for the new Baby Tauren in regards to the extravaganza. Would also be nice to have a new greater mount upgrade token event. And maybe if it would not be to much trouble, throw in a event for our Zodiac, Frag weapon, and wings. It would be Great to have a event for us to upgrade our beast soul and pet morphing. Just some food for thought R2 Games. I love you guys for creating a game like this because to be honest with you, i got very tired of playing World of Warcraft since the day it came out and desperately need another game to become addicted too. I want to thank you for unwillingly making me give more years of my life to my leather CPU chair and creating an even larger callus on the bottom of my right hand from using my mouse so much. The last thing on my Crystal Saga wish list is for r2 Games to lower the Experience Requirement for each level so we didn't have to take a year or 2 to get to the max level. I want to thanks you guys/girls for creating such a great game again. Keep it up guys. If you guys continue creating games like this, you will have a loyal player for life.

Yours Truly
    Holden, Holdon, and Deepz!
    Server: Himeng Valley

Leave a comment:

• Kuntum
    replied
    Firelord egg event plz

Leave a comment:

• S3ChaosOrison
    replied
    There will be a new costume and a nice event but still stuck at the August Token Exchange Event

Leave a comment:

• iLyJRAA
    replied
    new costume and very nice event like gmut, mc , sp , ew

Leave a comment:

• RealChaosblade
    replied
    Happy Anniversary to Crystal Saga and all of it's staff. also thanks to all the players and mods and gm's here at R2

Leave a comment:

• DFinn
    replied
    Originally posted by stevenboibx View Post
    New PVP East Server please. Thank You.
    new PVP WEST FTW! =))

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    better give us way to earn million of these stupid #$^$#% tokens u stuck us with for 2 months !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Doralin
    replied
    please reduce the requirement amount for the celestial insignia

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by kandiesmilez View Post
    ladder event would be awesome even though it's a recycled event I'm sure ev1 would love it
    you meen the one with the soul shard packs right if so i can get behind that recycle 100%

Leave a comment:

Working...
X