No announcement yet.

[Activity] Autumn Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMg a month O.o no new or inivitive events for a month...xmas events better be DAMN good!
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

You guys might as well make tokens a permanent addition instead of calling it an event.
      All you're doing is changing the name and a few prizes but releasing the same methods of getting tokens.
      Yes, Tokens are great for getting stuff, but at this rate, I can't help but feel you're planning to drop other themed events like tricky boxes during Halloween event last year. 4 months of the same thing is just boring now. (Summer-August-Anniversary-Autumn-Nov-themed?-Christmas/Winter-New Years- and the list goes on)
      Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Been doing coin exchange so long I don't remember what we did before, lmao. Oh yea, bring back the old ladder event!! I love the extra ss but man this IS getting old.
        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

cool with 25 autumn tokens i can make my celestial insignia lvl 2
          IGN:Ecchi
          Server:umm like every single one past s84 i guess
          Class:whatever i feel like playing
          Lvl:depends on how much i can play on day 1 before quitting <3
          Plane:mortal
          Job:Server's perv #24...also IRL perv...getting slapped isn't funny nor nice btw

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
            You guys might as well make tokens a permanent addition instead of calling it an event.
            All you're doing is changing the name and a few prizes but releasing the same methods of getting tokens.
            Yes, Tokens are great for getting stuff, but at this rate, I can't help but feel you're planning to drop other themed events like tricky boxes during Halloween event last year. 4 months of the same thing is just boring now. (Summer-August-Anniversary-Autumn-Nov-themed?-Christmas/Winter-New Years- and the list goes on)
            Hahahaa I agree with that permanent tokens exchangesA
            This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Did anyone get a token from crypt? Because I did a crypt run today and I didn't get any token from it. Unless there's an option at the end where you had to select to receive it (other than the usual participation and 15th floor options) which I might've missed. Or is it a drop from the crystal beast?
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Character: (s6)xXZekeXx
              Class: Hybrid Priest

Comment

Originally posted by Zatemo View Post
                Did anyone get a token from crypt? Because I did a crypt run today and I didn't get any token from it. Unless there's an option at the end where you had to select to receive it (other than the usual participation and 15th floor options) which I might've missed. Or is it a drop from the crystal beast?
                Guild resourcing up crypting up are closed for this week. Those events are early events to let you know that next week's updates Is crypt gr etc etc.
                This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

when will the new event will be reveal?
                  Server: Sukemo Bluff (S35)
                  Character's Name: Tiger01
                  Level: 60+ (Eidolon)
                  Guild Name: (J1)Titans
                  Position:

"One by one, I will find the concealed meanings of everything."

Comment

when will we know the Red Adamantite exchange is fixed?
                    Server: Windshear Peaks
                    Character: (S6)MegaManBlitz
                    Guild: (S6)Elysium
                    MegaManBlitz the machine that dreams.

Comment

i like this tokens. thanks for the soul shards exchange.
                      (S59)Camille
                      Class: Knight
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Pet: Demon King
                      Guild: (DP1)Really (High)
                      Spouse: (S59)makaveli
                      Likes potatoes and tomatoes
                      and DUCKS! don't forget about the ducks!

Comment

what happen with the anniversary token exchange i need 1 more for the alicorn which you guys upped it up from 40 token now 50 token
                        and this event is not expired until the 9th of october, so why not continue with this first before making a new one?

Comment

Cannot agree more. You said the anniversary token are running until October, 9th and now we cannot get them anymore.

Comment

Exchange to red adamantite is bug coz it doesnt give 10 Red adamantite but only 1.pls fix it.

Comment

Red Adamant = Bug

Originally posted by nocturne01 View Post
                              Exchange to red adamantite is bug coz it doesnt give 10 Red adamantite but only 1.pls fix it.
                              yea tht bug just get 1 pcs not 10 pcs Game Master Plz fix it before event over.

Comment

read before posting they r giving us a compensation and fixing it ! though i wonder y u r exchanging for them O.o
                                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                                X