X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baixiu
    replied
    Originally posted by DodoApple View Post
    please remove Ranger Speed effect if mage blink effect will be removed... :P
    I think ranger speed doesnt affect your speed when you got a fairy. Unlike blink skill still can be used.

Leave a comment:

• DodoApple
    replied
    please remove Ranger Speed effect if mage blink effect will be removed... :P

Leave a comment:

• xXPesmergaXx
    replied
    remove mages ability to use the Blink skill during the fairy search event. >

Leave a comment:

• draco211
    replied
    Even if we keep asking it seems like it doesnt get though. What do we the people have to do to get different events, should up and add a plus on it for the troubles.

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    Originally posted by jaketheflake View Post
    Let us all chant WE WANT THE OLD R2 and maybe they will give us what we want ready?
    WE WANT THE OLD R2
    WE WANT THE OLD R2
    seriously ? lol what has to be done in todays maint will be preplanned by them ...... and they wont be doing last min changes just bcse we ask them

Leave a comment:

• shaggyfrantz
    replied
    WE WANT THE OLD R2

Leave a comment:

• jaketheflake
    replied
    Let us all chant WE WANT THE OLD R2 and maybe they will give us what we want ready?
    WE WANT THE OLD R2
    WE WANT THE OLD R2

Leave a comment:

• Jabus
    replied
    I would like to suggest a full 5 hour maintnence to clean out the system bugs. Way too many. Lets clean this up R2 and start merging servers before game crashes. Take 12 hours if u need idc. The glitches and bugs are starting to ruin the game. 1 good maintenece and a little time will help a lot. Clean it up R2 please.

Leave a comment:

• BooKitty
    replied
    weekly maintenance is here, i'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation...

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    well not if its a mount or costumes which make them money

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    r2 recycles its events lol if there happens to be anything new I will be surprised

Leave a comment:

• Ririoky
    replied
    i hope they add puc / dragon crystal / dragon essence / shining gem coupon on the next halloween token

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    would be expecting awesome halloween events last one rocked ...we want the OLD r2 back xD

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    Bleh, hope we don't get something crappy like oranges for tokens again. Kind of kills the fun out of oranges... Then again the vouchers for Catacombs sucked even more.. Hopefully r2 will start Halloween events after this update..

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    More of the same I'm willing to bet. ZzZzZzZz

Leave a comment:

Working...
X