Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on November 21st

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on November 21st

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, November 21st. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

• weizheng23
    replied
    Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
    gems,roses,tt and half 3rd vault page.this is it
    how do u know these before hand?????????

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by Hydrocious View Post
    It always amazes me how people make demands whilst the maintenance is on going.. has it not occurred to people that they have already decided what will be patched in? There is a thread for suggestions for that reason.. >_>...
    oh does it not occur to u.. that they can read these.. and maybe consider the request next maintenance?

Leave a comment:

• Death.Dealer
    replied
    Originally posted by Hydrocious View Post
    It always amazes me how people make demands whilst the maintenance is on going.. has it not occurred to people that they have already decided what will be patched in? There is a thread for suggestions for that reason.. >_>...
    Im sure everyone knows this but players have always commented, asked and yea demanded during maint.

i guess it aint gonna stop now lol

Leave a comment:

• Hydrocious
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shaira16
    replied
    Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
    lol 120 pvp set WE need a 150 pvp set
    lol PVP set dont jump into lvl150 need lvl120 1st

Leave a comment:

• GamingGoddess
    replied
    Come onnnnn event, be good. You can do it, just be good.

Leave a comment:

• DarkProjection
    replied
    Oh I know. Make the treasure keys we still get, actually useful for something, lol.
    Would be nice to get some Ares shards back on the market.

Leave a comment:

• rhevie
    replied
    vault page please

Leave a comment:

• Death.Dealer
    replied
    Originally posted by shaira16 View Post
    when is the paking lvl120 PVP set..
    lol 120 pvp set WE need a 150 pvp set

Leave a comment:

• RanggaAdi
    replied
    8th pack expander, 5th vault expander, more wisdoms farm like 150 at ladder, fix holy priest lvl 130 skill, fix daily quest for lvl 130+, treasure key, HW to EW, EW to DF, DF to PF

Leave a comment:

• Ricky1996
    replied
    I would prefer gmuts and ew event only the prices are sky rocketing on our servers gmuts will be like 1plat each soon

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    gems,roses,tt and half 3rd vault page.this is it

Leave a comment:

• Ricky1996
    replied
    what's the new event then??

Leave a comment:

• AzuraSky
    replied
    i also need gold badges so some way to get them besides trading in alot of seeds would be nice

Leave a comment:

Working...
X