Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on December 12th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on December 12th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, December 12th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

• Azaleic27
    replied
    YES TO NEW RB. I'll get bored if I can't level anymore for too long.

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
    you know since r2 has our birthdays cause of the zodiac thing they should give us birthday packs of something idk just a thought im half asleep anyway
    Thats actually a pretty good idea... I support this idea... Since its not exclusive to one person... And it would make my day if they did something like that on my B-Day!!!

Leave a comment:

• DarkProjection
    replied
    They doubled our dungeon runs, lol.

Leave a comment:

• RebeccaBoo
    replied
    Originally posted by R213091723 View Post
    Is the Santa Outfit and Sleigh coming out, i think this was the time right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Server : [S66]Nightmoor Hollow
    Char Name: [VIP]AdrianRajah
    Married to:[VIP]Starz
    Guild:Pirates
    Plane: Mortal
    Level : 68
    Pets :Ultrasaurus Rex, Super Angel, Baby Demon (Almost Super Demon)
    Weapon : SupFragI
    Wings : Dual ExtremeII
    Might be kind of early for Christmas stuff. I thought they bring holiday stuff out on the week of the holiday but you never know.

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    My pessimism comes with the experience I've gotten so far, but yes R2 has came through a few times with good events and updates but we all know most the time its poopy events lol

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    a friend told me in the brazil version of crystal saga the kilin can be morphed into ice kilin? well now its almost crystmas so it will be good if something like this as available

Leave a comment:

• DarkProjection
    replied
    Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
    another RB would take too much effort, i dont think R2 is willing to put the effort into all that. All we wil get is some christmas special thing and most likely mediocre events..
    Quite an optimistic one aren't you?

He has a point though. The third rebirth will most likely come out on new years, prepare for Christmas events.
    And of course the evil snowmen.

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    another RB would take too much effort, i dont think R2 is willing to put the effort into all that. All we wil get is some christmas special thing and most likely mediocre events..

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    no rb buuuuu

Leave a comment:

• rhevie
    replied
    Originally posted by frenchy316 View Post
    3rd rebirth
    no for 3rd rebirth

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    good to see im not the only one looking forwerd to it

Leave a comment:

• frenchy316
    replied
    3rd rebirth

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    pls release the new rebirth

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    im just hopeing for good things today thats all im hopeing for

you know since r2 has our birthdays cause of the zodiac thing they should give us birthday packs of something idk just a thought im half asleep anyway

Leave a comment:

Working...
X