Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on January 2nd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on January 2nd

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, January 2nd. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

In addition, we want to make everyone aware ahead of time that there will be no new activities this week, although some of the current activities will be continuing on to the 8th.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Post #1 ftw!!!!! We love you Storm for all the work you put into helping make this game enjoyable, and we know how hard your job must be!!!
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
    IGN:S58-AquaShock
    Level: 198-Eidolon
    Class: Knight
    Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
    -Albert Einstein

Comment

Hope that Pearl thing quest will continue
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

dang our server went earlier then that we was getting into Ladder thank goodness we we wasnt there yet.

Comment

Is the Pearl of Wisdom exchange event continuing till 8th ?
          IGN : (DN1)Danny
          Server: S13 Blackrock Gorge
          Level: 107+ (Eidolon)
          Class: Mage (Fire-main , Ice-support)
          Guild: (S26)FTW
          Pets: Teeka(gen2)+13, Baby Angel, Super Angel+13, Baby Demon, Super Demon+13, Gobbler, Crimson werewolf, Bone dragon, Boxing Bear and finally hatched a FIRE LORD O.o
          __

It's a nice thought to believe in a "next time". If it was a real battlefield, there wouldn't be a "next time" - Shiba Tatsuya (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)
          Check out my Albums

Comment

all servers went down at 3am >< lol

Comment

early Maintenance? its still 3.. and were not from S1-3=.=
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

WTG D-bags... Screw us some more with the wrong time, and no server broadcast. Impressive as usual.

Comment

Well, as Stormaggedon said, there will not be any new event added in this update, however they may very well remove the already finished events from the Decmber 21st update that was supposed to end at 11:59 on January 1st.... And in doing so, it may help relieve all that lag from Starglade. Whatever you guys do, we are glad that you all are devoting your time to make our gaming experience even better!

And as to your being upset for going down early, keep in mind, the earlier they do maintanance the sooner we can get back to playing the game we love.... I have no probblem with them closing down early.... Keep up the good work R2!

-Albert Einstein

Comment

give us a 25% rebate evnt and we all be happy

Comment

I must say, i was very astonished of this early server Maintenance. I was in a dungeon while it suddenly "lights went out". Oh well, earlier the better i guess?

Thank you for still keeping the game up to date.

Comment

I was just chillin in SG lol

Comment

Originally posted by lights022 View Post
                          I must say, i was very astonished of this early server Maintenance. I was in a dungeon while it suddenly "lights went out". Oh well, earlier the better i guess?
                          I couldn't agree more my friend, the sooner they do maintenance the faster we can get back to our gaming experience!

-Albert Einstein

Comment

Our poor new uber cashed collected all the spent csl through 150k lol add some more, still needs their Heraldy to finish XD Sooo many PoW on our server it's insane! Loving it
                            Server -Kabam-English
                            Char Name - WillyHi
                            Level - Eidolon lvl 100
                            Class -Beast Knight
                            Guild - Fantasy

Comment

It IS nice for it to be over sooner... however, it would be nice if they warned us since it was at the wrong time. It's no wonder they cant fix bugs any faster.. they clearly cant tell time either.

Comment

Working...
                              X