X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azaleic27
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Sorry about all the servers going down, I just found out that the plan was to just do a quick reset so that way certain events don't have issues later in the week like they do when we skip a maintenance. Again, I apologize for not getting the correct information out to you all, someone in the office is going to be fed to the server hamsters as a lesson to the rest.
    ^I lol'd at that, but hey back to dgs it is.

Leave a comment:

• lights022
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunderbumm View Post
    Yes, dead on the hour (or as close as they get since the time doesn't match REAL time for events either. You would think with a post count of 1,215 you have been playing more then long enough to know this is ROUTINE for them.. not the exception. Tickets don't get responded to in a timely manner if at all, **** bugged all to hell, and on and on.. I'm over giving them the benefit of the doubt.
    You clearly have some problem. The servers are up now. Go and play. Maybe just quit.

Leave a comment:

• KurbyMarie
    replied
    Sorry about all the servers going down, I just found out that the plan was to just do a quick reset so that way certain events don't have issues later in the week like they do when we skip a maintenance. Again, I apologize for not getting the correct information out to you all, someone in the office is going to be fed to the server hamsters as a lesson to the rest.
    o.o server hamsters!!! Get 'em good. >.< They need to give you accurate information AHEAD of time Storm.
    Annoyances like this do seem to pop up often, I'm beginning to wonder if its on purpose...

... And the Christmas stuff is STILL littering Starglade. Its causing MASSIVE lag, there's MANY forum posts on it, and they didn't fix it!? I'm sure its a few quick clicks to remove, and the server was down long enough for them to do it.....

^- this is definitely on purpose now. Seriously. -.-
    Last edited by KurbyMarie; 01-02-2014, 02:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jabus
    replied
    .........lol

Leave a comment:

• Thunderbumm
    replied
    Yes, dead on the hour (or as close as they get since the time doesn't match REAL time for events either. You would think with a post count of 1,215 you have been playing more then long enough to know this is ROUTINE for them.. not the exception. Tickets don't get responded to in a timely manner if at all, **** bugged all to hell, and on and on.. I'm over giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lights022
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunderbumm View Post
    It IS nice for it to be over sooner... however, it would be nice if they warned us since it was at the wrong time. It's no wonder they cant fix bugs any faster.. they clearly cant tell time either.
    It could have been an accident. It happens. They are not 'perfect'.

Leave a comment:

• KurbyMarie
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderbumm View Post
    it is nice for it to be over sooner... However, it would be nice if they warned us since it was at the wrong time. It's no wonder they cant fix bugs any faster.. They clearly cant tell time either.
    ^^^^^ this.

Leave a comment:

• Thunderbumm
    replied
    It IS nice for it to be over sooner... however, it would be nice if they warned us since it was at the wrong time. It's no wonder they cant fix bugs any faster.. they clearly cant tell time either.

Leave a comment:

• willyhi
    replied
    Our poor new uber cashed collected all the spent csl through 150k lol add some more, still needs their Heraldy to finish XD Sooo many PoW on our server it's insane! Loving it

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    Originally posted by lights022 View Post
    I must say, i was very astonished of this early server Maintenance. I was in a dungeon while it suddenly "lights went out". Oh well, earlier the better i guess?
    I couldn't agree more my friend, the sooner they do maintenance the faster we can get back to our gaming experience!

Leave a comment:

• Jabus
    replied
    I was just chillin in SG lol

Leave a comment:

• lights022
    replied
    I must say, i was very astonished of this early server Maintenance. I was in a dungeon while it suddenly "lights went out". Oh well, earlier the better i guess?

Thank you for still keeping the game up to date.

Leave a comment:

• Jabus
    replied
    give us a 25% rebate evnt and we all be happy

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    Well, as Stormaggedon said, there will not be any new event added in this update, however they may very well remove the already finished events from the Decmber 21st update that was supposed to end at 11:59 on January 1st.... And in doing so, it may help relieve all that lag from Starglade. Whatever you guys do, we are glad that you all are devoting your time to make our gaming experience even better!

And as to your being upset for going down early, keep in mind, the earlier they do maintanance the sooner we can get back to playing the game we love.... I have no probblem with them closing down early.... Keep up the good work R2!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X