No announcement yet.

[Activity] The Finals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your best bet to change a team is to ask an admin nicely in a ticket to change your vote. they will either be kind and fix it, or they will tell you sorry they can't do it.
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Name: (S15)Sidoh
    Class: Knight
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 100

Lunaria:
    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
    Level: 5x/6x

Comment

When collect the prize??? the event duration was over...2 hours ago what happend?

Comment

That was just how long you had to sign up. Not sure when you can actually claim the prize. Might be able to after maintenance.

Comment

i choose miami heat

miami heat

Comment

Go beat the heat
            \

Comment

just wished that this was an off hand equip, too sad i have to break the savage set...

Comment

Thats a great Items!! Hoping for winning!

Comment

Is that all? Need items for the ranger and what particular character are they made so you should help about the crystals to build make it 1k crystals that's all...

Comment

Damn i missed the selection aw man >.<
                    The GUNDAMS will be the Saviour of the war

One of my best guides That I am proud of
                    Want to save time with your seeds and your lvl 60? Check out my guide that will save you time

Comment

• When will the final happen? I want to see the result soon..! ><

Comment

• GO HEAT i could use somemore Gold badges hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                          Duration: 6/14 - 6/16 11:59 PM (Server Time)
                          Servers: All Servers
                          Description: After a hard-fought NBA season, the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Miami Heat are the last two standing in the NBA playoffs. Who do you think will win the NBA championship? Visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to participate in our NBA championship guessing game.

Upon selecting a team, you will receive a specific title, depending on which team you picked. If you picked the Thunder to win, you will receive the title, “Beat the Heat.” If you picked the Heat to win, you will receive the title, “Heat Fanatic.”

Upon the completion of the NBA Finals, if you guessed the winning team, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade and be rewarded with the following items:
                          • Bronze Honor Badge x 60
                          • Silver Honor Badge x 20
                          • Gold Honor Badge x 2
                          • Dragon Crystal x 10
                          • Lucky Ring (7 Days) x 1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19514[/ATTACH]
                          Note: The duration of this activity (6/14 - 6/16 11:59 PM) is when players may sign up! Players will be unable to take part in this activity after these dates.

GM my title was automatically changed from heat fanatic to hellfire on horseback.. i just want to know if my vote is still valid?

Comment

• Score Check:

MIAMI HEAT - 2
                            OKC - 1

Miami is leading at Finals Game 3....

Good Luck everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by donFB View Post
                              GM my title was automatically changed from heat fanatic to hellfire on horseback.. i just want to know if my vote is still valid?
                              Probably because you earned the new title. Just go into your title options from the character screen and you'll still see your title there. So yes, your vote is still valid.
                              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Miami converted five of six free throws in the last 1:19 to secure a 91-85 victory that gave the Heat a 2-1 lead in the best-of-seven series. Game 4 is here Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X