Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMLILME
    replied
    i think that if they added beast masters the game would be more challangeing cuz on the euro game beast masters are an amainzg class so it would but nice to have

Leave a comment:

• puppetbomber
    replied
    Originally posted by VicZar View Post
    Truthfully I like the snow and decor around Starglade, nothing like late Christmas. *shot*
    Le'smacks. `n`

Leave a comment:

• Boydmodel
    replied
    decors @xmas make me lag

Leave a comment:

• VicZar
    replied
    Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
    I hope all the Christmas decor will be gone by the time MT's done. Perhaps it'll lighten the lag a bit.~
    Truthfully I like the snow and decor around Starglade, nothing like late Christmas. *shot*

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    Originally posted by Azaleic27 View Post
    Oi, suggestions been made, taken into consideraion, they do what they can.
    Oh, well I guess it was silly of me to think no one had suggested it, Thx Aza!!

Note:Lolz R2 whats up with the Maintenance times? You shut down S67 at the right time but S25 just went down now? You guys might need to adjust the timing on the server maint next time... Not trying to bash anyone, but this is the fourth maintenance in a row that the times were all screwed up.... #Failzor

Leave a comment:

• minion.azi
    replied
    A new limited pet with BA skills? XD Like Minotaur and scorpion having DK skills. =))

Leave a comment:

• Azaleic27
    replied
    Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
    I hope they'll add at least one new permanent addition to the game, wether it be new pixies, new rebirth, beastmaster class, a permanent token event would be nice, or even beast soul. Ew come to think of it wouldn't it be nice if they added an EW Exchange to the Eventmaster, I mean they already have a GMUT exchange why not add EW, of course they would be bound EWs but bound is better than none, right? Maybe I could suggest that to them.
    Oi, suggestions been made, taken into consideraion, they do what they can.

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    I hope they'll add at least one new permanent addition to the game, wether it be new pixies, new rebirth, beastmaster class, a permanent token event would be nice, or even beast soul. Ew come to think of it wouldn't it be nice if they added an EW Exchange to the Eventmaster, I mean they already have a GMUT exchange why not add EW, of course they would be bound EWs but bound is better than none, right? Maybe I could suggest that to them.

Leave a comment:

• DarkProjection
    replied
    Originally posted by KidSess View Post
    New pixie form? :/ you realized 99.99% of the population hasn't even maxed pixie yet right?
    I know, lol. It still would be nice to know that even after maxed pixie, there's a form after it.
    I'm only 75% of the way to the Celestial Pixie and I'm hoping for new pixie forms.

Leave a comment:

• vastilos
    replied
    I'm praying for a token event =)

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    im hopeing it is something fun is all im going to say in the meen time i think i might just pass out

Leave a comment:

• KidSess
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkProjection View Post
    Would be nice to also see the pet soul and new pixie forms released. I've been waiting on those for a while.
    New pixie form? :/ you realized 99.99% of the population hasn't even maxed pixie yet right?

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkProjection View Post
    Would be nice to also see the pet soul and new pixie forms released. I've been waiting on those for a while.
    Dude SHHH.

Leave a comment:

• DarkProjection
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    The only thing that could make this MT epic would be the addition of something non-cashers could enjoy as well.... I mean I do cash a little, but I couldn't cash enough to make myself good... I have to go the long route to do that. But, also the addition of the last Class we have not added to the game, the Beastmaster... And of course the 3rd rebirth.... Also another POW event, that would be nice!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X