CS Server Merge Scheduled for Monday, January 20th @ 1:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Server Merge Scheduled for Monday, January 20th @ 1:00 AM EST

A server merge with Zqgame and R2Games servers is scheduled for Monday, January 20th beginning at 1:00 AM EST (10:00 PM PST on the 19th). These servers will be down for approximately 6 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are:
    Server [S33,S36,S40,S42,S45,S50,S54] for R2Games will merge with servers Z1 for Zqgame. Z1 Server players will be able to access their characters on Server S33 after the merge is complete.

Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

After the merge the following things will happen:
    1. Each character from R2Games servers will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S33)RoryWilliams on Kraken Beach will still be (S33)RoryWillaims.
    2. Each character from Zqgame server will have a zq_ marker added to the front of their name. For example, ClaraOswald from Zqgame server Z1 will be zq_ClaraOswald.
    3. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
    4. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    5. Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved.
    6. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    7. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    8. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.

The following things will CHANGE:

9. All data related to the Guild Showdown will be removed. Guild Showdown will restart at the normal time after the merge.
    10. All rankings will be recalculated.

For ZQGame players, you will need to register the characters you wish to transfer with Kevin in Starglade. Kevin is a nice guy ready to help you transfer over, when you talk to Kevin he will give you the following options:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kevin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	1743897

Select The Universe Transponder to have your character data saved. Or Leave if you don't want to bother saving this character. Upon selecting The Universe Transponder a pop up window will open and you will get this screen if its your first character transfer for the account you are on:

Name:	Kevinslink.jpg
Size:	155.9 KB
ID:	1743898

Name:	popupblocked.jpg
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	1743900
    WARNING!!! If you are using Chrome or have a Pop-up blocker, this window will be blocked. Be sure to disable any Pop-up blockers before talking to Kevin.

Additonal warning!!! If you already have an account at R2Games, be sure to enter in a different email address than the one you are already using for your account at R2Games. Also, if you are transferring over characters from multiple accounts, each account will need a different email address.

If this is the second or third character you are transferring, you'll get this instead showing that you've already created an account at R2Games for your character to transfer to:

Name:	Kevinlink2.jpg
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	1743899

UPDATE:

For players from ZQgame, the scheduled server merge between ZQgame and R2games has experienced some issues and we're working hard to get them fixed. At this time, if you log in with the R2 account you registered with the aid of the NPC Kevin, you may not find your character(s). Don't panic though, because your character(s) have been perfectly preserved. We're working hard to get the issue resolved and we expect to give everyone access to their character within 48 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We would like to thank everyone for their patience.

More Updates:

Hello everyone, once again sorry for the trouble we're having with your characters. We'll be having an emergency maintenance for the merged servers S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, and S54 on January 21st at 1:00 AM EST (January 20th 10:00 PM PST) in order to get your characters sorted out. Maintenance is expected to last about 3 to 4 hours, but may change. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

• zen_shiki
    replied
    Rise from the dead.
    It seems like R2 decided to delete my character? My GM character is gone. Wow. Any solutions to retrieve it holy ones?

Leave a comment:

• Famous434
    replied
    they never sent me an email or any kind of warning for me to transfer wow i might as well quit crystal saga use to be an awesome game was level 70 with epic wings and i had heaps of friends but i lost everything thats sad bye crystal saga ill miss you i spent 50$ on zq what a scam i guess

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Famous434 View Post
    i need help I'm From zq and i was wondering if u can still transfer ur account to r2 i really wanna play again and i don't wanna lose the massive progress and achievement i had
    We cannot. Any characters that were not set up for transfer back when the merge was scheduled were lost when the platform of origin shut down.

Leave a comment:

• Famous434
    replied
    i need help I'm From zq and i was wondering if u can still transfer ur account to r2 i really wanna play again and i don't wanna lose the massive progress and achievement i had

Leave a comment:

• Amarylius
    replied
    Originally posted by Melzky View Post
    heeeelppppppppp! I can't still get in.. Instead of seeing my character, its asking me to create a new character... huhuhuhuhuhu...
    you will have to ask for support here http://support.r2games.com/
    Sorry I can't be much help, hope they get your char sorted out.
    Last edited by Amarylius; 01-21-2014, 10:55 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Melzky
    replied
    heeeelppppppppp! I can't still get in.. Instead of seeing my character, its asking me to create a new character... huhuhuhuhuhu...

Leave a comment:

• zen_shiki
    replied
    Can I request to change his name to pretty_Nefaro?

Leave a comment:

• Nefaro
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    You mean it actually got fixed? Its really fixed? Great, now I owe my co-worker 20 bucks.
    Great motivational speach !

Anyway, I wasn't frustrated at all
    Now I am, since now I have to play again... oh well.

Leave a comment:

• sheikh15011
    replied
    TY TY TY, love u all finally i m alive

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Once again, our apologies for not getting the issue resolved, we are once more taking another look at the issue and

Originally posted by Mike.Detz View Post
    IT WORKS. PriestLord lives on S33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TY, TY, TY!
    Wait. What?

Originally posted by Amarylius View Post
    All seems ok now, thank you for fixing this problem.

Name:	an.gif
Size:	634.9 KB
ID:	1679965
    You mean it actually got fixed? Its really fixed? Great, now I owe my co-worker 20 bucks.

Glad its resolved, have fun everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Amarylius
    replied
    All seems ok now, thank you for fixing this problem.

Leave a comment:

• Mike.Detz
    replied
    IT WORKS. PriestLord lives on S33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TY, TY, TY!

Leave a comment:

• zen_shiki
    replied
    It's better than nothing at all. THank you for you assistance.

Leave a comment:

• iRyahn
    replied
    r2cs concerning LoA it has been offline for 2hours for a lot of players with no GM updates. i dont know if you have contact with League of Angels team but i would like atleast an update from them on wdf is going on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X