[Activity] Rock the Ladder!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Rock the Ladder!

Duration: 1/23 – 2/12 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: Pass through certain levels of the Crystal Ladder and be rewarded! Visit the Quartermaster in Starglade and accept the ladder quests, reach the required levels in each of the quests, and return to the Quartermaster to claim your rewards! There are 5 quests in total, and each quest can be completed once per day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	csrtl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	1744100
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

W.T.F! never ending monthly tokens... psssshhhh!
    "I will give them an offer they cant refuse".

Comment

You don't get to collect both Ladder Rebirth Quest lv.40 and the Complete Level 40 ladder. Kinda sucks
      Server- Empyrean Acroplis
      Char Name - (S61)Stormcry
      Level - Eidolon level 150
      Class -Anti-mage with healing Ranger
      Guild - (S26)FTW (Aka the pervy guild)

Comment

Originally posted by Duskwitch View Post
        Kinda sucks
        Not kinda, but Very

Comment

Originally posted by Duskwitch View Post
          You don't get to collect both Ladder Rebirth Quest lv.40 and the Complete Level 40 ladder. Kinda sucks
          lol so true,
          IGN: xSpade
          Server: zensho Island
          Class/Job: rogue

Comment

What happens when we have the level 40 rebirth quest? Do we have to choose which one we want?

Comment

I think I pick the rb quest over one token, as I have a chance to get much better stuff than that from pack xD
              Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
              Name: Lunaria
              Class: Fire Mage
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 125+
              Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
              Honor Rank: Emperor
              Mount: Super Jiyaori
              Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
              Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
              Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
              Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

ok R2 this needs to be addressed. If you get lvl 40 rebirth mission you cant do lvl 40 rock the ladder this is lame.

Comment

they make youchoose between them its nothing new to them, theyre just *meep*
                  Last edited by VicZar; 01-23-2014, 10:47 PM. Reason: Censored

Comment

The 10th floor prize an afk card, lol. I'd choose the rb quest every time. They had a fix for this before. When you got the rb 40 quest it would automatically change to the rb 35 quest. I guess they forgot to add that fix. Probably because they don't really care. There's no passion with these guys. They come to work, do their 40 hours (in red China its probably 80 hours but they get paid for 10), and they go home. Their lack of passion shows in how the games are managed. It's even reflected in the price structure of the items. They would make a whole lot more money if they had someone that knew gaming running the show. Instead it's an accountant. Counting beans and running people away from the game. I should expect as much from communist trying to play capitalist.
                    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

So, I wonder if each and every one of us filed a ticket for the missing February Token that we could have used and R2 then has to spend the time replying to all these tickets, it might open their eyes that they need to get a perm fix attached to whenever they choose to do the Ladder Quest Event? I would think someone would be very unhappy answering all the tickets about the same issue. I had the 40th Floor rebirth today and the 40th Floor Ladder Quest and chose the rebirth pack. When I turned in my rebirth, the completed Ladder Quest disappeared !!! I didn't even have the option of whether or not to turn it in after turning in my rb quest. In 2 words R2 ..... THIS STINKS !!! If you're going to set up events that have conflicting awards, then by rights we should be able to collect both awards if we do the work and complete both quests !!!! It's our time and our work that we are investing in this game and it would be no hardship to R2 to allow this in my opinion.

Comment

They could just change the ladder quest from ladder floor 40 to ladder floor 30. Not a large change, not one that would cause complaints, and it wouldn't conflict with RB quests anymore.

Comment

my major problem with this event is when u accept the quests then turn them in after reset, you lose ALL quest rewards for the next day. i know half of you dinks are gonna say "well turn them in before that stupid" but thats not always possible for various reasons for many players. other quests in this game, guild resource for example, can be accepted, then completed the next day and accepted and completed again in that day because THEY CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED ONCE PER DAY. withthe ladder quest its set up so that it can only be accepted OR completed once per day, and if you ask me i say its a bug created by poor programming and lack of attention to detail. R@ will probably say its not their problem, but it is, and trust me, it will become more of their problem if they do not fix it. but if they have any integrity at all (which they probably dont) then they will fix this before releasing it again.

Comment

sigh.. when will u guys upgrade ladder... add some floor why dont u.. its been a year and some months since it has been upgraded
                            Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
                              The 10th floor prize an afk card, lol. I'd choose the rb quest every time. They had a fix for this before. When you got the rb 40 quest it would automatically change to the rb 35 quest. I guess they forgot to add that fix. Probably because they don't really care. There's no passion with these guys. They come to work, do their 40 hours (in red China its probably 80 hours but they get paid for 10), and they go home. Their lack of passion shows in how the games are managed. It's even reflected in the price structure of the items. They would make a whole lot more money if they had someone that knew gaming running the show. Instead it's an accountant. Counting beans and running people away from the game. I should expect as much from communist trying to play capitalist.
                              If everyone cashed 100 or 300 to max out tenets, instead of the one guy per server paying the 4000. they would make a TON more money. There are systems no casual player can touch everything is designed for the rich and famous now. Sperion and Zodiac could both be cashed to max for less than 500... everything else is hillarious expensive now. No wonder no one has heraldry or chi... chi cost $225 for one point. after 6 attempts at each of the 9 bones. lololol

Comment

Working...
                              X