Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 2/13 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 2/13 Update

    The Spring Festival has come to a close, and we're back this week with some very special new Valentine's Day activities and promotions, along with a few you may already be familiar with. Of special note, we're ready to announce the next winners of our battle design contest: luicei375 for their "Masquerade" costumes and relena612 for their mount design, which we've dubbed "Rocky". In addition to getting copies of their designs in game, both participants will be receiving 5,000 Crystal. Our continued thanks and appreciation to everyone who participated in the event. More designs to come!

    Activities

    Promotions

    Spring Festival Compensation
    There have been connection issues recently for players in certain parts of the world. In addition, there were some events that did not function properly during the spring festival holiday. We understand the frustration those kinds of mishaps can cause, and while it certainly won't make for your lost time, everyone can head over to the Quartermaster with this maintenance and click "Spring Festival Compensation".

  • #2
    you guys have really outdone yourselves this week, good job. (sarcasm)

    Comment


    • #3
      Turns out R2 has no "Love" for Valentines with these events

      Comment


      • #4
        what does rhe compensation give
        Game:Crystal Saga
        Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
        Class: Mage
        Plane:Eidolon
        Lv:160+
        Guild: The Spartans
        Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
        Honor: Emperor
        Tenets: maxed

        Comment


        • #5
          Compensation is:
          Rose (Bound)*1
          2x EXP Token (Bound)*1
          Greater Mount Upgrade Token (Bound)*2
          Pack Expander (Bound)*1
          Sands of Time (Bound)*1
          Etheral Wings (Bound)*2

          Comment


          • #6
            No V-Day sale? Where iz the Love :O

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
              Compensation is:
              Rose (Bound)*1
              2x EXP Token (Bound)*1
              Greater Mount Upgrade Token (Bound)*2
              Pack Expander (Bound)*1
              Sands of Time (Bound)*1
              Etheral Wings (Bound)*2
              ty verry much
              Game:Crystal Saga
              Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
              Class: Mage
              Plane:Eidolon
              Lv:160+
              Guild: The Spartans
              Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
              Honor: Emperor
              Tenets: maxed

              Comment


              • #8
                Shoulda grabbed my cards yesterday, didn't know the events would be this bad, I would rather take the card event then all these combined. Trash trash trash trash trash
                What are bugs?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                  Shoulda grabbed my cards yesterday, didn't know the events would be this bad, I would rather take the card event then all these combined. Trash trash trash trash trash
                  These are the best events of this month evurz!
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    card event was dull but very rewarding. this is pure ****, 2 tokens per day? and you wonder why people exploit the living **** outta everything they can.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NotoriousInfamy View Post
                      card event was dull but very rewarding. this is pure ****, 2 tokens per day? and you wonder why people exploit the living **** outta everything they can.
                      I still say best eventz evurz
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        its your job to say **** like that lmao ..... a


                        and so much for the bug fixes that r2 told mods would be coming up "within a few weeks" now we are looking at month plus since my forum thread, and more like 6 months since my friend made a detailed report in a ticket. so i guess its allowedd to exploit the **** out of anything we find cuz they wont do squat unless its acrystal bug exploit. happy gaming folks!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NotoriousInfamy View Post
                          its your job to say **** like that lmao ..... a


                          and so much for the bug fixes that r2 told mods would be coming up "within a few weeks" now we are looking at month plus since my forum thread, and more like 6 months since my friend made a detailed report in a ticket. so i guess its allowedd to exploit the **** out of anything we find cuz they wont do squat unless its acrystal bug exploit. happy gaming folks!
                          It's not my "job" to use sarcasm when I want, Kuja.
                          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i love this event becaus of Silver Honor Badge token event got boring a long time a go

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Silver Honor Badge is the only good thing only good thing with tokens is fire lord egg but they all ways faild

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X