Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• richmond831
    replied
    To be honest, they really don't care about our opinion. All they want is money. Have you ever seen them accept our suggestion? Maybe but once in a blue moon. They'll just release updates for cashers... Oh! They might be "taking" our suggestion, writing in a piece of paper, and then what? Throw it away...

Just thinking out loud...

Leave a comment:

• Mushroom73
    replied
    Add heal stat to divine soul please

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    Originally posted by R23921051 View Post
    its item level requirement not character level.
    so the dragon sword and Heart of Eden is item level is 1 so you can equip it right away.
    slayers is level 9.
    no it's not.... it's item level requirement to equip it, not item level, i just tried pristine savage which is a lvl 6 item, but i can't equip it, I have lvl 8 divine soul.

Leave a comment:

• Lady_Kaytria
    replied
    for those who actually care (lol)
    bought lvl1 outstanding starter sword from tyria village (lvl3 divine soul)
    enchanting item ups stats given
    putting rubies into it did not.
    more info as i get it.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
    Realistically, no player in the right mind should use this system
    Consider even getting to level 30 just for another frag is just ridiculous effort for probably 5k more atk after enchants and 30% being used. Then the cost just to stack another 30% of other equip stats and w/e costs of just making another set of equips worth using for divine soul is better put in other systems like tenet. If you cant use tenet because its already maxed, then there's really no point in using this system because you don't really need the stats.

It's like another red adamantite... what do you gain for the cost?

+1 for you sir.

Leave a comment:

• R23921051
    replied
    its item level requirement not character level.
    so the dragon sword and Heart of Eden is item level is 1 so you can equip it right away.
    slayers is level 9.

Leave a comment:

• mark025
    replied
    niun brillo la *meep* de divine soul xD
    Last edited by VicZar; 03-17-2014, 04:55 AM. Reason: Censored

Leave a comment:

• sithewarrior
    replied
    Realistically, no player in the right mind should use this system
    Consider even getting to level 30 just for another frag is just ridiculous effort for probably 5k more atk after enchants and 30% being used. Then the cost just to stack another 30% of other equip stats and w/e costs of just making another set of equips worth using for divine soul is better put in other systems like tenet. If you cant use tenet because its already maxed, then there's really no point in using this system because you don't really need the stats.

It's like another red adamantite... what do you gain for the cost?

Leave a comment:

• Dubbzzinator
    replied
    so, if someone is level 140, how will they level if they are already 140?

Leave a comment:

• 2Old2Fight
    replied
    Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
    HOE is definitely bugged only a 1% crit bonus (white number)...nothing for the 88 points of PDEF and MDEF...should be 30% of 88 each or 26 points bonus PDEF/MDEF.....get it straight r2!!!
    Just equipped the HOE and got the same results.

Leave a comment:

• alexrules14
    replied
    They don't even want to take crystal money through PayPal so how u supposed to cash in the first place if that's all u can use

Leave a comment:

• mikemikey
    replied
    Also that 1% crit u seem to get from HoE, u dont actually get as far as i noticed

Leave a comment:

• StormYoda
    replied
    HOE is definitely bugged only a 1% crit bonus (white number)...nothing for the 88 points of PDEF and MDEF...should be 30% of 88 each or 26 points bonus PDEF/MDEF.....get it straight r2!!!

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    You shoulda put insignia and sperion socket so we can put the other stuff we got in too! Also priests got it again i see no heal at all ?!!!

Leave a comment:

• Socrates77
    replied
    hmm again still limited info, says earthly soul, is that upgradeable, and if so how and when, will it offer more % to rate instead of 30. how come some gems work and some dont, is the system bugged even as they introduce it to us? how come some stats transfer and some dont. id like something a little more in depth b4 i spend my hard earned money. im tired of getting ripped off by r2 errors!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X