Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Guide] Divine Souls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by tdotninja View Post
    musta hurt ur feelings as i was ip banned within minutes of making the comment. hi
    Sorry to disappoint bruh but Moderators have no jurisdiction to issue IP bans, just ban forum accounts. Nice try though.


    Originally posted by Mdturner00 View Post
    I suggest then that they should make selling to NPC vendors similar to the trading screens between 2 players so we cn sell all our drops at once instead of all the extra clicking.... find a way to get rid of all those annoying priests with names such as jhgjfg, sbfayg, uwgeiyg that are running bots all over the place collecting torches and gold farming like crazy...note on many servers these bots hold more than half of the top gold rankings..... and finally how about moderating the moderators that have these crazy OP toon's that harass other players with threats of being banned.
    1. I'll see about the trading window. No guarantees.
    2. We ban them, they recreate. IP bans don't work either.
    3. You can PM me about what you mean because obviously I don't know what you're talking about when you talk about crazy OP toons in-game that threaten bans.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
      Certain things the O. Devs will allow us to do and some they will not. Our job is gathering all the possible suggestions we know that could improve the game and see what we can do with those suggestions and see if there are any possibilities. So instead of sounding like a sarcastic know-it-all, keep it chill.
      (brothervt) sorry if me a bit rude your work is moderate
      and listen to the ideas of the players in game for give a game balancer and comunity happy no ?
      listen this idea comunity is unhappy say at devs this.

      ( item soul stars can be selling in shop in starglade by other player and maybe put with exchange token )give a chance at all player of upgrade.

      Reminds a good game need be balanced for all player and try at have a comunity happy ( if not follow this idea devs... That is simple...for next maintenance.. plz not to go back in to moderate the forum and say that devs listen players.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
        [..]
        2. We ban them, they recreate. IP bans don't work either.
        [...]
        I would like to see those bans, instead I see the same bots every day, doing the same since more than a month (tbh more than several months now). With reports and tickets by several players, including at least one moderator. Screenshots and videos of those bots. Recreating or not, they have to restart from lvl1 once they lost the accounts including all their items.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
          I would like to see those bans, instead I see the same bots every day, doing the same since more than a month (tbh more than several months now). With reports and tickets by several players, including at least one moderator. Screenshots and videos of those bots. Recreating or not, they have to restart from lvl1 once they lost the accounts including all their items.
          It's something you won't get because Moderators have no access to the ban list for in-game nor can we ban players from the game.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

          Comment


          • #50
            I didn't write that moderators should ban the bots. I just said that even a moderator filed a ticket with proof and still the bots didn't get banned for months.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by strider130 View Post
              (brothervt) sorry if me a bit rude your work is moderate
              and listen to the ideas of the players in game for give a game balancer and comunity happy no ?
              listen this idea comunity is unhappy say at devs this.

              ( item soul stars can be selling in shop in starglade by other player and maybe put with exchange token )give a chance at all player of upgrade.

              Reminds a good game need be balanced for all player and try at have a comunity happy ( if not follow this idea devs... That is simple...for next maintenance.. plz not to go back in to moderate the forum and say that devs listen players.
              Not to be picking at just u,but this whole balence or free player massive alt farmer thing battle w/e vs cashers is kinda getting old, free players as they are known as... are notorious for creating massive amounts of alts,and imo abusing but ok lets call it collecting loads of free stuff,so i never could really understand why they get so mad over cashers... oh thats right cuz they can't use their armies to get the new items? is this why free player alt farmers QQ at every new event... god forbid they had their way,then R2 would make no money,and would collapsed years ago... wanna see a riot? make IoB ews bound and BB gmut exchange for bound gmuts and u'll see exactly what i mean... Sry to impose on this topic with this paragraph but it needed to be said... cuz if free players had their way this game would been dead years ago,why cash? my alt legion gets me everything i want... makes me wonder if the QQer;s even realize this b4 they QQ to begin with.... however i do agree with the "taste" but i dang sure don't agree everything should be GIVEN away just cuz free players can't mow a lawn or something....

              Oh further more just so yall know... some of us spent alot of money on these so called cash events... tenets-sperions-handbook-wings so its unfair that u can't get um? so how is it fair to those of us who shelled out thousands but yall get um free cuz it just ain't fair QQ... really? this is why i get mad when i see these ppl QQ... even funnier is yall realize this and still ****** cuz u ain't got it or obtain it all free... FREE... things we spent thousands for u want FREE? so u tell me how thats fair cuz i pretty much told u how it is fair....
              Last edited by VicZar; 03-17-2014, 04:49 AM. Reason: Merged

              Comment


              • #52
                Its your choice to spend thousands of dollars on a browser game. stop crying.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by R218216074 View Post
                  Its your choice to spend thousands of dollars on a browser game. stop crying.
                  when was a crying kid? just clarifying why free loaders really cry and should stop crying theirself... don't like it? truth hurt? mow a lawn...

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Please stay on topic this thread is about DIVINE SOUL!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      1 I proposed if this system could be (type pearl of wisdom) and maybe also with coin but bound for prevent alt farm
                      (alt not can farm... casher can buy and put in private shop for make gold and all happy ) . r2 so give chance of upgrade at all player also if this is a system casher

                      was something in between
                      (not is a idea vs casher because if a casher player wanna sell in private shop (soul star) in this moment not can)

                      2 read a bit the forum Aionyx you only is at talk so,here players give ideas on as make better this game, but are ignored... bug events not have a fix , no new dungeons..ladder 80 maybe? comunity is really unhappy
                      players continue at pay for upgrade system for nothing and have other system only..

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by strider130 View Post
                        1 I proposed if this system could be (type pearl of wisdom) and maybe also with coin but bound for prevent alt farm
                        (alt not can farm... casher can buy and put in private shop for make gold and all happy ) . r2 so give chance of upgrade at all player also if this is a system casher

                        was something in between
                        (not is a idea vs casher because if a casher player wanna sell in private shop (soul star) in this moment not can)

                        2 read a bit the forum Aionyx you only is at talk so,here players give ideas on as make better this game, but are ignored... bug events not have a fix , no new dungeons..ladder 80 maybe? comunity is really unhappy
                        players continue at pay for upgrade system for nothing and have other system only..
                        i read them,its just i happen to think what would an alt army do if they could get their hands on cash items for free...
                        i agree in a sense that new things shouldn't be made rather cash or not cuz i'm still behind :P (uli Divines taking bulk of my cashing) but ye i hear ya lots things get suggested,but a fraction gets done,but i would like to suggest something that isn't for cashers and alt armies... just can't think of it,everyones after advancement some pay and some abuse the system or atleast their comps lolol,just way it is and the way it will be i suppose,as i see divine soul isn't that great 30% of whats equipped isn't much really,few K points for a few K dollars = 0 sense to me atm

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Aionyx if you read well I proposed this metod (in two options)

                          1 put soul stars item in bound with coin... but not was important in any case (was antifarm) because item was bound

                          2 this point was important (soul stars in this moment not can be selling in private shop ) I had proposed only give chance at casher of put (soul stars) in private shop


                          3 my question is Aionyx because you continue at talk about alt char? if item in any case was bound (antifarm) with coin,
                          and what is wrong if a casher can selling (soul stars) in private shop buy same crystal no?

                          as had said (was something in between) for to allow players to buy (soul stars) by other players.


                          Aionyx seem you want this game unbalanced

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            how can i use exp to upgrade my divine soul?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by R240683985 View Post
                              how can i use exp to upgrade my divine soul?
                              It pretty much siphons from the EXP points that you already have received.
                              You'd need more than just EXP points to upgrade your divine soul though.

                              Useless
                              ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
                              Forum-cleaner

                              This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                In my opinion most things that you buy from the shop should be unbound...theres no point in making pretty much everything bound...all its doing is making people gift them and trade for the money...but I guess its the difference between making things easier for the players or less coding ;>,,>
                                IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                                Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                                Kamikaze Member
                                Somany systems...so little time...
                                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X