X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic [Guide] Divine Souls

[Guide] Divine Souls

Introduction
    Have you ever lamented the fact that you could only equip one weapon at a time? Got an extra helm lying around and not sure what to do with it? Your Divine Soul is an extension of your character that allows you to use an entire extra set of equipment, including:
    • Helms
    • Armor
    • Boots
    • Weapons
    • Gloves
    • Necklaces
    • Rings
    • Offhand Gear

Upgrading Your Divine Soul
    Ascending to level 60 unlocks level 1 of your Divine Soul, which can be accessed through the Character menu. It requires just a couple of things to upgrade:
    • EXP - The standard stuff you normally get while playing the game.
    • Soul Stars - Currently available only in the Shop.

As you acquire EXP, you can now choose to either continue to level up as you normally would, or use it to upgrade your Divine Soul. Upgrading your Divine Soul increases its base stats and allows you to equip higher level gear to it. Note that the level of your Divine Soul cannot exceed the level of your character.

Equipping Items
    Equipment can be put on the same as you would on your character; by dragging and dropping it into the proper slot, or double clicking on it with the Divine Soul window open. A couple of things to note here:
    • The stats displayed in this panel will be applied at a 30% conversion rate to your main character.
    • Equipment skills are disabled on gear that has been equipped on a Divine Soul.

• lemjrc
    replied
    It only gives the white stats of the item?

Leave a comment:

• chiaks
    replied
    Have no idea

Leave a comment:

• 6stringpoet
    replied
    What is the max level for divine soul ?, game wont let me upgrade anymore. thanx
    nevermind, found the problem.
    Last edited by 6stringpoet; 12-27-2016, 03:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chixyorr
    replied
    bring soulstar back on token exchange #06

Leave a comment:

• pronoob
    replied
    Put some flawless garnets in your 2nd HoE for another 1% crit xD

Confirmed: Gems with VALUE attributes do work in Divine, with Percentages don't.

So yep, garnets ;P

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal6222
    replied
    Originally posted by akokonvict4d View Post
    I equipped another HOE and the only stats it gave me was 1% crit rate. Shouldn't it give part of all the stats on it?
    I did the same? It's a little confusing?

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
    If only r2 would just add new system items into Tokens or into events/activites and least entice us to taste the new system, they would probably do better in terms of sales. Now it just looks like people are window shopping in a mall and if you try to open the door its locked.
    NIce idea
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-26-2014, 11:19 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• TheRaspberry
    replied
    It's not for free if they invest lots of time and effort to farm the stuff You get it much faster and with less effort.

Leave a comment:

• Aionyx
    replied
    i said earlier i'm not opposed to a taste or a trickle of items from shop to players,my problem is if items wasn't bound and accessable to farmers then what? u'd have np with that tho correct,so in essence u'd have np with getting free what us cashers paid thousands for? sound about right? i don't understand why ppl QQ about cashers,its not like we getting anything free,we pay alot for things and yall act like its not fair... cuz u don't get it? so u tell me how its fair we shell out thousands and u should farm them freely? i don't want a unbalenced game but i don't want what i paid big bucks for given away to alt farmers for free either,if u can't see that then i'm done talking to u on this subject...

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    In my opinion most things that you buy from the shop should be unbound...theres no point in making pretty much everything bound...all its doing is making people gift them and trade for the money...but I guess its the difference between making things easier for the players or less coding ;>,,>

Leave a comment:

• VicZar
    replied
    Originally posted by R240683985 View Post
    how can i use exp to upgrade my divine soul?
    It pretty much siphons from the EXP points that you already have received.
    You'd need more than just EXP points to upgrade your divine soul though.

Leave a comment:

• R240683985
    replied
    how can i use exp to upgrade my divine soul?

Leave a comment:

• strider130
    replied
    Aionyx if you read well I proposed this metod (in two options)

1 put soul stars item in bound with coin... but not was important in any case (was antifarm) because item was bound

2 this point was important (soul stars in this moment not can be selling in private shop ) I had proposed only give chance at casher of put (soul stars) in private shop

3 my question is Aionyx because you continue at talk about alt char? if item in any case was bound (antifarm) with coin,
    and what is wrong if a casher can selling (soul stars) in private shop buy same crystal no?

as had said (was something in between) for to allow players to buy (soul stars) by other players.

Aionyx seem you want this game unbalanced

Leave a comment:

• Aionyx
    replied
    Originally posted by strider130 View Post
    1 I proposed if this system could be (type pearl of wisdom) and maybe also with coin but bound for prevent alt farm
    (alt not can farm... casher can buy and put in private shop for make gold and all happy ) . r2 so give chance of upgrade at all player also if this is a system casher

was something in between
    (not is a idea vs casher because if a casher player wanna sell in private shop (soul star) in this moment not can)

2 read a bit the forum Aionyx you only is at talk so,here players give ideas on as make better this game, but are ignored... bug events not have a fix , no new dungeons..ladder 80 maybe? comunity is really unhappy
    players continue at pay for upgrade system for nothing and have other system only..
    i read them,its just i happen to think what would an alt army do if they could get their hands on cash items for free...
    i agree in a sense that new things shouldn't be made rather cash or not cuz i'm still behind :P (uli Divines taking bulk of my cashing) but ye i hear ya lots things get suggested,but a fraction gets done,but i would like to suggest something that isn't for cashers and alt armies... just can't think of it,everyones after advancement some pay and some abuse the system or atleast their comps lolol,just way it is and the way it will be i suppose,as i see divine soul isn't that great 30% of whats equipped isn't much really,few K points for a few K dollars = 0 sense to me atm

Leave a comment:

• strider130
    replied
    1 I proposed if this system could be (type pearl of wisdom) and maybe also with coin but bound for prevent alt farm
    (alt not can farm... casher can buy and put in private shop for make gold and all happy ) . r2 so give chance of upgrade at all player also if this is a system casher

was something in between
    (not is a idea vs casher because if a casher player wanna sell in private shop (soul star) in this moment not can)

2 read a bit the forum Aionyx you only is at talk so,here players give ideas on as make better this game, but are ignored... bug events not have a fix , no new dungeons..ladder 80 maybe? comunity is really unhappy
    players continue at pay for upgrade system for nothing and have other system only..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X