[Announcement] Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance on 3/14 2 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
    like i said before, it was nerfed, still i dont think they meant to.
    if they meant to it was a crappy way to solve the bloodfang planting problem

Comment

Originally posted by MooSaMoo View Post
      if they meant to it was a crappy way to solve the bloodfang planting problem
      very true, if an attempt to lower stress this was an uber fail

Comment

like i said before, it was nerfed, still i dont think they meant to.
        After all the bugs that find their way into r2's games (coding, whatever, lol)...it's like they find bigger and bigger mega undead upright walking super cockroaches to put around every corner in SG, lolol. I dunno guys, I just would enjoy a stable gaming environment, without all the wondering if I got 5 mins to cover my rear and get things done b4 the game goes into emergency "we screwed up, once again" maintenance, lol

Comment

very true, if an attempt to lower stress this was an uber fail
          True dat :P

Comment

lol hi 5 bro
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
              After all the bugs that find their way into r2's games (coding, whatever, lol)...it's like they find bigger and bigger mega undead upright walking super cockroaches to put around every corner in SG, lolol. I dunno guys, I just would enjoy a stable gaming environment, without all the wondering if I got 5 mins to cover my rear and get things done b4 the game goes into emergency "we screwed up, once again" maintenance, lol
              well my feeling first is emergency maint dont happen often. 2nd yes we need a good clean sweep of game and bring it back to full function for all. I dont have many probs but i have hi wifi and a decent computer. time to time bugs slip in and this time they defo did.

Comment

well my feeling first is emergency maint dont happen often. 2nd yes we need a good clean sweep of game and bring it back to full function for all. I dont have many probs but i have hi wifi and a decent computer. time to time bugs slip in and this time they defo did.
                Oooh..a cleap sweep....r2 style...kinda scary IMHO....I smell SO MANY things that they can screw up trying to learn how to properly use brooms in this game The 1st broom they made isn't even a battle mount, if I recall correctly, hahaha

Comment

lmao funny

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
                    Don't forget to make the clover seeds stackable or at least smaller
                    I see a raspberry NOMNOM :P
                    IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
                    Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
                    Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
                    Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
                    Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
                    Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
                    Guild: FTW

Comment

Originally posted by TrixyFairy View Post
                      I see a raspberry NOMNOM :P
                      I'll trade you my Pope's Permanant Red Crayon for a little container of dem raspberries....I LOVE raspberries, lol

Comment

stackable would be awsome but i dont think they will make dat happen.

Comment

stackable would be awsome but i dont think they will make dat happen.
                          Neither do I...they want us to work for our packs..those with open bags will be the ones with the seeds, thus the packs already being stackable once they're picked from the farm is enough in their eyes, I guarantee that. If your'e having issues on the afk bit, just choose Gold+ on the equipment loots, that way you can hold a bunch more seeds..better than losing seeds b/c you got a bunch of **** gears to sell to NPC when u return to the game.

Comment

I'll trade you my Pope's Permanant Red Crayon for a little container of dem raspberries....I LOVE raspberries, lol

Lol nah P: im good they too good to trade for that >.> jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by TrixyFairy View Post
                              Lol nah P: im good they too good to trade for that >.> jus sayin
                              LOL .... people from my server cluster LOVE getting my virtual crayons... just saying...some of the nutty people (kids and trolls alike) swear they eat the crayons and need another one, ahahah....I have collages I made on ladder floor 75 made entirely of Pope's Permanant Crayon colors...very pretty I also routinely pass out s'mores to my fellow server peeps most days.

Comment

LOL .... people from my server cluster LOVE getting my virtual crayons... just saying...some of the nutty people (kids and trolls alike) swear they eat the crayons and need another one, ahahah....I have collages I made on ladder floor 75 made entirely of Pope's Permanant Crayon colors...very pretty I also routinely pass out s'mores to my fellow server peeps most days.
                                Keyword: Nutty people

Nuff said.

Comment