Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] New Mount: Alpaca!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R23353991
    replied
    It's actually cute imo. The awkward movement gave me a good laugh I will get it for sure if they put it in token exchange.

Leave a comment:

• chaoswars
    replied
    Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
    lmao!! This mount is an all time low. I can't stop laughing! Alpaca, lmao!!!!
    if we lucky we be able to get it in tokens later on like rocky

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    lmao!! This mount is an all time low. I can't stop laughing! Alpaca, lmao!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Shroominator
    replied
    Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
    Is it a battle mount? o_O If it's not, that would explain the dismounting.

P.S. Oops, just read your latest post. XD Question answered -- I thought the Alpaca seemed wonky from the start. Guess it's as awkward as it looks/runs.
    i just got it because i can upgrade it but yeah right, i dont think at 40 gmuts i will lever get it upgraded. what a waste this week is, even the new bunny suit are so abandon amusement park creepy...

Leave a comment:

• puppetbomber
    replied
    Originally posted by Shroominator View Post
    So I got this alpaca and it dismounts everytime i buff somebody... now talk about a ripoff, i want my crystal vack or they need to fix it. Oh and by the way.... yes it is upgradable... costs 40 GMUTS everytime...
    Is it a battle mount? o_O If it's not, that would explain the dismounting.

P.S. Oops, just read your latest post. XD Question answered -- I thought the Alpaca seemed wonky from the start. Guess it's as awkward as it looks/runs.

Leave a comment:

• Shroominator
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
    Description: Our newest addition to the stable of mounts - the Alpaca. Soft. Warm. Dependable. Yours for just 999 Crystal.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81922[/ATTACH]

Stats
    HP: +26.3%
    Attack: +20.5%
    Defense: 27.3%
    Healing: 23.4%
    Movement Speed: 240
    So I got this alpaca and it dismounts everytime i buff somebody... now talk about a ripoff, i want my crystal vack or they need to fix it. Oh and by the way.... yes it is upgradable... costs 40 GMUTS everytime...

Originally posted by Shroominator View Post
    ALSO>>>>>>> its an attack mount that dismounts when you attack.... *** is up with this??? I must file a ticket.... This is lame, what a ripoff
    Last edited by VicZar; 04-23-2014, 09:39 PM. Reason: Merged

Leave a comment:

• monniel
    replied
    oftyss Chancellor

Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
    Description: Our newest addition to the stable of mounts - the Alpaca. Soft. Warm. Dependable. Yours for just 999 Crystal.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81922[/ATTACH]
    sir what is the stats?? and what is the image when it is morped ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X