Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gimblewart
    replied
    The computer BOT's a bit dopey ^^ but its fun I wish we could collect the rewards at any time though, I am only online at 7am - 8am server time so I miss out but its nice to try and challenge larger players without causing a fuss and to test skill ^^,

Leave a comment:

• 1bookboy
    replied
    The HP buff does not increase my health. Oh, and the computer isn't very smart, I fought someone who took a bit to kill me (their challenge), but when I played as me and went up against them, as has happened when we fought with each other fighting, I killed him quickly, and that was without my stun. And I was naked in the arena for both matches. So, yeah, the computer could be ab it smarter about it, and the health buff does not work.

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    not sure how often the prize update, but there prize for rank 1, 2, 3, and then 4-10, 11-20, and so on...

Leave a comment:

• StarOcean
    replied
    Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
    The Max HP Buff is bugged, we all now have permanent +50% hp.
    And there are apparently no rewards for rank 1-3.
    There is definitely prize for rank 1, i didn't notice it at first hand either but it's 1 bdc, 1gmut(bound), 1 divine blood, 3x ew(bound), 3x SS

Tho imo, it's barely noticeable, could just stay at 21-50 rank and not pay attention on this at all.

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeiya
    replied
    Good attempt at arena, but it's kind of lame. Basically giving out rewards to whoever's the luckiest and gets the battle at the last second, as the AI isn't very smart.

Leave a comment:

• DiegoGutz
    replied
    Well... I still have the HP Buff, is it glitched or really like this?

Does the attempts reset at reset time too? or does it reset at 16:10 ST?

Leave a comment:

• oktay1266
    replied
    i dont liked it its 9hour till rewards can be claimed it'd be better to get a reward when killed top players or 3 kill 1 reward so ppl will stay till 4pm server time then will battle for top 1 to get that reward and another thing thanks for repeat events r2

Leave a comment:

• Nightmore
    replied
    nice i like that excellent

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    The Max HP Buff is bugged, we all now have permanent +50% hp.
    And there are apparently no rewards for rank 1-3.
    Last edited by sebastian1988; 05-15-2014, 06:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R218216074
    replied
    nice! A no shenanigans battle.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by tcatlin View Post
    um so how do you enter this arena
    Simply click on the Vidalia Legends icon and view/battle one of the 5 options you are given.

Leave a comment:

• tcatlin
    replied
    um so how do you enter this arena

Leave a comment:

• jaycee95
    replied
    PLayer Vs. Computer nice hehe

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Should be the actually person and not a bot controlling em, would be more fun tbh :P

Leave a comment:

• NightMalice
    replied
    Hmm o.o this sounds interesting. You Vs Someone else (but they aren't actually playing?) well I'm willing to give it a shot xD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X