• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic [Patch Notes] 9/27/2012 Server Update

[Patch Notes] 9/27/2012 Server Update

Promotions
    Activities
    Bug Fixes
    • Fixed an issue with buff and potion timers.
    • Fixed an issue with the Daimon Shield(Eidolon Ranger passive skill)
    • Fixed a bunch of typos.

Other
    • The Fate Shop will become permanent.
    • Added a teleport option for the Goddess of Fate, which allows low level players to enter the Floran Everglades and kill the Fallen Angel.

• tcatlin
    replied
    Originally posted by R22596188 View Post
    yeah i meen i can understand not haveing a winner but can we atleast get the gm to activate signor each day cause that is the most important part of lg i meen yeah crops are nice but if you dont do them all the time not the biggest thing the missing exp buff is going to hurt alot of players
    its gonna hurt me i'm going for scion this week no nimbus torch either

Leave a comment:

• R22596188
    replied
    Originally posted by tcatlin View Post
    Since you guys were to lazy to do a maintnance Land grab was not reset now we have no winner and no seignor experience for a week thanks!
    yeah i meen i can understand not haveing a winner but can we atleast get the gm to activate signor each day cause that is the most important part of lg i meen yeah crops are nice but if you dont do them all the time not the biggest thing the missing exp buff is going to hurt alot of players

Leave a comment:

• tcatlin
    replied
    Since you guys were to lazy to do a maintnance Land grab was not reset now we have no winner and no seignor experience for a week thanks!

Leave a comment:

• R22268845
    replied
    Dont really need another costume taking up my already full vault space but is there any chance of extending the born again again event along with the others?

Leave a comment:

• leiri_shevaun
    replied
    what are you talking about? this event is awesome!

Leave a comment:

• 1337Name
    replied
    only new Costumes i guess

Leave a comment:

• Kadenn
    replied
    I hope there are new events tomorrow these events are not fun at all,

Leave a comment:

• makupad
    replied
    i want new event im such ah poor i don't know how to be come VIP #12

that's why i like ah new event #12

and GM is sorry if i get angry to you ill create new acc to got some loot in event
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-04-2012, 12:09 AM. Reason: merged posts

Leave a comment:

• Codawg211
    replied
    You do realize these events continue through the 10th, right? There might not be any new events, but be glad they decided to let these continue on for another week. Could be very boring otherwise.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-04-2012, 12:08 AM. Reason: Removed quote as post was deleted.

Leave a comment:

• R24083327
    replied
    é mito pica kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Leave a comment:

• MissKimmer
    replied
    where can you tp to the fallen angel ... at what teleporter?

Leave a comment:

• Greendaryl
    replied
    Well, I just read some of the comments of players. They really want Greater Mount Upgrade Token Exchange event but there is already Mount Extravaganza and Eidolon Pack Quest. I don't know if R2 games will still get that event back. I'm afraid not or maybe they will do it this November for Halloween or Christmas. You just need to watch out for this 3 important holidays: Halloween, Christmas and New Year. They might implement special events on one of these important Holidays. Don't always complained to Game Management about the events, if they don't want to implement the events that players wanted to have, you cannot do something about it. I understand why Game Management are controlling special events. I'm just contented for what events they have, anyway, I cannot change it even if I shout a million times in the Forum. Now, you already have shout a hundred times about Greater Mount Upgrade event but nothing happened.
    Patience is a virtue

Leave a comment:

• fairytaillover
    replied
    Thank you for te event. I hopeI will have fun.

Leave a comment:

• smurfs16
    replied
    Originally posted by true_amaterasu View Post
    Fixed an issue with the Daimon Shield(Eidolon Ranger passive skill)

mind elaborating further on the fixes?

thx
    Wouldn't mind an answer on this either, there were several bugs with Daimon Shield, which one has been fixed? Bath-bug wasn't fixed for one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X