• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***** View Post
    Sadly thats not a mam
    :O Oh... my... Well that makes it even more funny :P
    (J2)Starlet, 150 Eidolon Full Blood Priest
    (J2)Demonik Guild Master

To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest.

Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel.

Comment

Originally posted by Starshine89 View Post
      I have noticed in Sengolia when I am shadowed on my baby project, that when I go to attack someone the skill will go on cooldown *however* I will remain cloaked and the person untouched and living.
      idk if that bugg or not, no one to attk in seng as of latley. So i guess i cant test that.

Comment

seems everyone is having a wonderful full of bacon morning

Comment

its gettin hard out here for a rouge trina stay off dat street corner in sg but always needed gold then get dropped out of events with random maint....hows a srcawny dude who stabs mobs with frag for a livin get by... i blame this economy.. vote geg for mayor of sg evryone. he stands stron for his no child left behind strategy aka feos van

Comment

Originally posted by Starshine89 View Post
            I have noticed in Sengolia when I am shadowed on my baby project, that when I go to attack someone the skill will go on cooldown *however* I will remain cloaked and the person untouched and living.
            I'm pretty sure that is lag, since I know it happens on any account I'm on during events with enough lag. In any event it isn't just rogues, it is at least mages and priests too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
              idk if that bugg or not, no one to attk in seng as of latley. So i guess i cant test that.
              I know several other Rogues that are having the same issue on my server(s). You should come to S39 and check it out. Our Sengolia has been pretty lively
              (J2)Demonik Guild Master

To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest.

Comment

Originally posted by abducator View Post
                its gettin hard out here for a rouge trina stay off dat street corner in sg but always needed gold then get dropped out of events with random maint....hows a srcawny dude who stabs mobs with frag for a livin get by... i blame this economy.. vote geg for mayor of sg evryone. he stands stron for his no child left behind strategy aka feos van
                wth lmao, good stuff.

Comment

I did get an amber alert today hm wonder why feo man just feo lol jking

Comment

LMAO geggles OMG bro, it's waaaay to early to be drivin' the windowless van o' Feo,.... he prolly sleepin or at bible study with some girl from walmart seafood muahahahha The chillins are quite safe atm in SG

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                      I'm pretty sure that is lag, since I know it happens on any account I'm on during events with enough lag. In any event it isn't just rogues, it is at least mages and priests too.
                      It never happens with my Priest or Mage though. And I've experienced it with no lag on poor baby Rogue. This laptop has a brand new, upgraded hard drive and I have no lag (as long as the storms here aren't bad) but her skills still bug out.
                      (J2)Demonik Guild Master

Comment

I hope I didn't lose my crystals. I was in the middle of buying the nymph when the server went down

Comment

Well wayne, it does happen to me as well and i have no lag most days so i think it is a bug with sengolia period not just certain classes

Comment

look all im sayin is we neede some sortaq stability in sg we all see the coruption in our fair city...its still to hard for most to handle but lets all do something to make a change. lets vote geg for mayor and get him to the top of this coruption. and void while we are at it

Comment

servers up

Comment

Servers are up and running; best hustle with any remaining to-do's.

Comment

Working...
                                X